Jewell Trigger Question

George79

So since I don't know any better. I bought a Jewell trigger with safety and bolt release. If I wanted a custom action like a stiller predator or defiance deviant, can I just take the bolt release off and have no problems or should I try to sell it and get the one without the bolt release?

So since I don't know any better. I bought a Jewell trigger with safety and bolt release. If I wanted a custom action like a stiller predator or defiance deviant, can I just take the bolt release off and have no problems or should I try to sell it and get the one without the bolt release?

It would be best to lose the trigger controlled bolt release, especially since that is a common failure point on a lot of triggers. Triggers should only be used for holding back the hammer and not the bolt. Just my opinion.

If it's still in the package, I would just exchange it for one that doesn't have the bolt release.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.