'ja ever think there would come a day

With the UN 'Great Reset' commodities (like wood) will likely be state stamped as issued.
No longer legal to transport out of region.
Soviet style..

We haven't even begun to see where we're headed.
Yes sir. I agree with ya. But, I have read the whole book. It's gonna get much worse before it gets better, but in the end, God wins! AND, since I'm on God's side, I win too! In the meantime... I have 12 lbs each of Retumbo and H1000 and 5K GM215M...;)

I didn't know that ply wood was expensive picked mine up at the neighbors, He's building a new house and I didn't think he would miss a few sheets.
I got an email yesterday offering CCI Blazer .22lr at $6.99 for a box of 50!!! Heck, I bought cases of Blazers, Eley Sport, and Federal 512s for $125 plus shipping a few years ago, and am glad I am well stocked.

When you could say with a straight face, "I have a two sleeves of primers, I will sell for $20, or trade for a 2 X 4?"
What's the price of 2x4 where you are? 8.29 each here in Alberta...4x8 construction grade 1/2" plywood.... yesterday 68.95! So all things being considered...a sleeve of primers not two is still a good trade for plywood ☹️