I've Been Bamboozled

BB, for your viewing pleasure and load development.

And the funny thing is no one I know feels any resentment towards the .243 Winnie. A more gutless cartridge than the 6.5 creed but it's not claiming to reinvent anything, it's old and boring, and for me most of all it isn't being sold as something it's not, it's not claiming to dethrone .30 cals or 270s. I like my 243. It's honest haha. I don't plan to buy a 6.5 creed anytime soon BUT friends that buy you a rifle as a PRANK are true friends indeed! Congrats to @ButterBean, on the friends as much as the rifle.
And we are the average of our 5 closest friends.

If you guys are in the business of giving rifles away, I would be happy to send you my address. Anything but the needmore.

Enjoy the gun. Good friends are the best part of life.
If they send you a creed you don't want I'll take it off your hands!😃. I got nothing to prove haha…I'm a father of four and as such I drive a dodge minivan and it kills me to admit I've grown fond of it, it works!…I did at one point have long hair (though never the man bun) and wore skinny jeans in my college years haha…I like lattes almost as much as I like good black coffee…I like Guinness stout but have no reservations about those fruity IPAs…I like cake, I also like growing and eating ghost and scorpion peppers just to feel something…I enjoy chess and I enjoy full-tackle football…my favourite genres of music are extreme/death metal and good old fashioned gospel hymns. I like both ends of most spectrums haha, so it only makes sense that this .300 win mag "one gun for everything" fanatic (favourite cartridge ever) should "experiment" with that creedmoor someday…right?

Last edited:
89DF1FC3-C96E-4D47-855E-5A4015799717.jpeg

Recent Posts