"Its Time"

Nah, don't think so. Too much to type up really. There were about three events, each with multiple witnesses.

Well, I try a quickie with the simplest, kind of "no big deal" one. All the time I was growing up, we would all see odd and mysterious red lights in and around the Dragoon mountains 10 miles behind the little town where I grew up. I was learning to fly in Tucson, about 85 miles away and had made friends with the owner of the flight school. There was a little dirt airstrip behind my small home town. Bored one night, the owner asked about my hometown, and when I mentioned the little airstrip, he said "Hey!" "Let's fly down and give your friends rides!" "It'll be fun, and great practice for you!" There were no lights, but we had a car park at the end of the strip and shine it's headlights. We flew down and hopped rides for a couple of hours or so.

When done, we headed back to Tucson. We didn't want to climb up over the mountain, so we took off towards it, but then turned right to parallel the small range, fly around the northern end, and then head direct to Tucson. A group of about 15 friends watched our departure. They all said that as we approached the mountain, a large red object rose up from somewhere inside the range, and followed us from about a mile or so behind. Once we turned west, they said it flew back to where it came up, then descended vertically back into the mountain range. We had seen that red light do odd things so many times over the years we actually didn't think a whole lot of it.

The other tales are far more odd, (and interesting.)

Vettepilot

Okay..reader digest version of ufo...
Heading back towards pocatello from Idaho falls last year....somewhere around midnite....got just south of blackfoot before the hwy turns towards the se...so kinda looking sw..kinda over American reservoir.....an extremely bright lite pops into view about the top-left of windshield and got to about my rearview mirror in less than a second....the ufo had to have been 10 miles away from my position...
so it covered that distance of 20" across my windshield in less than a second..east to west.....then immediately turned south I guess..as it completely disappeared in a blink of an eye....not that I blinked....
Now...I've absolutely no idea what that was.....other than not being a falling star..firefly...or private plane....
This thing was moving so fast I can't believe a human could have made that sharp of a turn at that speed.....

Once you accept extraterrestrials, it becomes impossible to discount any species observed. Visiting Wookie?

Unfortunately too much of the following clouds the issue.

My ex saw the Aurora for the first time and freaked about alien invasion.
1696399687119.png

I forgot to mention. When first learning to fly, you're working towards your first solo flight. That night, I had not yet solo'd. When I later told the owner of the flight school about the red object following us that flight he said "Holy smokes!! If I had seen a red light following us across that black old valley that night, you would have been SOLO, 'cause I would have jumped right outta my skin!!!"

;~)

It is quite odd how differently people react to encounters. Some with abject fear, some with excitement, etc., etc.

Vettepilot

Once you accept extraterrestrials, it becomes impossible to discount any species observed. Visiting Wookie?

Unfortunately too much of the following clouds the issue.

My ex saw the Aurora for the first time and freaked about alien invasion.View attachment 499118

This is funny! And I didn't even know he had a real Wookie!
;~)

Vettepilot

I was sent these a while ago....funny how the face looks like pictures people have sketched after seeing these critters...View attachment 498731View attachment 498733
Could explain why the one I saw looked bigger than the guys fishing on the dam...
Thank you for forwarding the pics.....
They are everywhere, the wife and I were doing a little fishing and stopped for some gas and one took exception to my tire cover. Cheers

IBEX 5.jpg

Here's the way I see it all. Of course everyone is free to have whatever beliefs they chose on any subject in life but we must be open minded none the less. It has been said that humans use a very miniscule amount of their brain. Now look at all this with that in mind. Many have previously stated in their vast experience and time in the wilderness that even the apex predators can somewhat be unicorns when it comes to sitings and we all know they are there all the time. If there is a creature out there whos whole sense of being is to just survive from one day to the next it would surely have a far more advanced set of senses than we do. It would see, hear, smell you WAY sooner than we would them just like a cougar, wolf etc and thus take actions to avoid. It's really not that hard to justfiy this. There are so many vast areas of wilderness in this country let alone the world over that rarely if ever see a human being and its not that hard of a stretch to think that something out there with a far superior skillset can outsmart us and stay hidden. Even our elite military units make it their job to never be compromised by any and all means of human contact and they are dang good about it. While I have never had an encounter myself I think it's quite plausible. We are not always or necessarily the smartest inhabitants of our planet lol. Basically if there's something out there that doesn't want to be found and is smart enough to know how then we have a slim to no chance of outsmarting them except by shear stupid luck as some have experienced. As for proof we really have no idea what has or hasn't been found since the powers that be are also very good at what they do and not all is public information when it comes to controversial subjects. Like I said, one has to keep an open mind. Now as far as the ET's that a whole nother forum lol. Just my two cents.
Very well said 74. I think you are on point here.

There are new stories on HowToHunt that have US government scientist saying that they have proof....and that the CIA is in charge of keeping the info from being open to the public.....very much overstepping a public funded government office....and that funds are allocated thru 'black monies' granted by congress....
Look up 'Edgar' info on HTH.....
26 You got me hooked on those episodes watched 5 last night. Just as I suspected the Tyrants are hiding it all just like everything else. Regardless of seeing one I have been 85/15 towards believing, now a firm 100%. Fascinating, and with their documented and studied abilities it is obvious why they are so elusive. Almost like they are only seen or detected if they want to be. Someday maybe I will get the opportunity to see one, can't wait.

Hmmm... While there is virtually NO doubt that our government sinfully hides a ton of stuff from us, I don't understand why they would care about hiding Bigfoot info. The CIA?? Is Bigfoot spying on us, or secretly working for the government by spying on hunters and hikers?? Do they carry AR-15's, or just Glocks? Where do they trade for ammo?

???

Vettepilot

Here's the way I see it all. Of course everyone is free to have whatever beliefs they chose on any subject in life but we must be open minded none the less. It has been said that humans use a very miniscule amount of their brain. Now look at all this with that in mind. Many have previously stated in their vast experience and time in the wilderness that even the apex predators can somewhat be unicorns when it comes to sitings and we all know they are there all the time. If there is a creature out there whos whole sense of being is to just survive from one day to the next it would surely have a far more advanced set of senses than we do. It would see, hear, smell you WAY sooner than we would them just like a cougar, wolf etc and thus take actions to avoid. It's really not that hard to justfiy this. There are so many vast areas of wilderness in this country let alone the world over that rarely if ever see a human being and its not that hard of a stretch to think that something out there with a far superior skillset can outsmart us and stay hidden. Even our elite military units make it their job to never be compromised by any and all means of human contact and they are dang good about it. While I have never had an encounter myself I think it's quite plausible. We are not always or necessarily the smartest inhabitants of our planet lol. Basically if there's something out there that doesn't want to be found and is smart enough to know how then we have a slim to no chance of outsmarting them except by shear stupid luck as some have experienced. As for proof we really have no idea what has or hasn't been found since the powers that be are also very good at what they do and not all is public information when it comes to controversial subjects. Like I said, one has to keep an open mind. Now as far as the ET's that a whole nother forum lol. Just my two cents.

There's a lot to this right here. As a kid, over the course of 10 years I had spent most of my waking time traipsing all through the Dragoon Mountains near my home town. I explored dam near every nook and cranny of that entire little mountain range.

One day, a fellow I knew pulled into my dad's gas station, and there in the back of his pickup was a large mountain lion he had trapped. I was utterly shocked. If anyone had TOLD me there were cats in those desert mountains, I would have said he was nuts. But right there, before my eyes, was proof!!

So yeah, there's things in the wild that we never actually see...

Vettepilot

There's a lot to this right here. As a kid, over the course of 10 years I had spent most of my waking time traipsing all through the Dragoon Mountains near my home town. I explored dam near every nook and cranny of that entire little mountain range.

One day, a fellow I knew pulled into my dad's gas station, and there in the back of his pickup was a large mountain lion he had trapped. I was utterly shocked. If anyone had TOLD me there were cats in those desert mountains, I would have said he was nuts. But right there, before my eyes, was proof!!

So yeah, there's things in the wild that we never actually see...

Vettepilot
Those big cats are usually good at staying out of sight