"Its Time"

He does show the pic from the binder a little further into the video.....and was given permission to share with whomever...but he also has more pics of interest for you 'non believers'.....and fo people on here with history or knowledge of the southwest coast........you might want to listen to a few stories...see how close you have been to these areas....
I've had been to the dump many times...had heard many stories of Bigfoot being at the dump site.....the pic I posted/the one in his binder...maybe 15 miles from the dump....the pic of a juvenile in the tree...maybe 25 miles from the house I grew up.......
The tree knocks my Dad and brothers hearts back in the late 60s....right over the mtn from the Bigfoot in the tree.....
The logging equipment left on the mountain...right over the mtn from the wood knocks.......
Was I leary while in the woods......
occasionally....was I worried about a Bigfoot getting me...no......
..did I have hair stand on end..yes....
'***'ets puckers.......oh yeah......on occassion....and usually when I was on the coastal mtns.....only once or twice being further inland.....
There's a lot of country in those convoluted coastal mountains....
20240123_092043.jpg

One of this guys 'theories' as to why 'we' don't find bones/remains of Bigfoot in the woods is because......they are carnivorous and cannibals.......which could be true....
I listened to a story written into a channel about an occurrence that happened back in the 60s or 70s.....
A family living out in the woods...screaming and hollering happening for several days around the homestead.....kid wandered off into the woods where he wasn't supposed to be...crawled into a hole to hide from a group of Bigfoot that had cut him off from returning home.....the kid witnessed the group screaming/hollering coming towards him...then silenced...kid figured they smelled his scent.....all the sudden one Bigfoot bashed another in the head with a rock....immediately the rest of the Bigfoot attacked and began eating the downed Bigfoot before it had stopped quivering.....the kid said 'they ate the entire bigfoot'.....then they all wandered off...the kid got out of the hiding spot and got home....never told anyone about that event until he/she had written this story....
Cannibals......quite possible....

Last edited:
How many people would be able to identify the differences if individual bones found in the woods without a 'skull' present to help identify.....I certainly not....
But I've found deer skulls with identifying holes in the skull from cougar(s)....maybe bears....but I know those were deer skulls...being in idaho for several years now...I've found probably close to 100 skulls out and around...
deer..elk...moose...more bones...
20231014_122038.jpg.....
Butt.....this one from this year baffled me some......the lucky rabbits feet were still bloody....hadn't been there long....and yep...still good fleshy meat holding them together....no other parts of the critter that I could find....
20231014_101504.jpg....
On a somewhat used trail of animals...side of steep mountain....
No tracks in local mud.....I would almost have to guess an owl dropped them...maybe......no way a coyote would have given up on that easy meal.....

I wonder if that is one of the Russian Lumber camp raiders.....
A logging camp in southwestern Oregon back in the day was being raided..guys banded together..caught and beat to death one of the raiders...there were several more raiders..but they didn't come back...
From a book once read.....

Last edited:
Well..the night I saw Elon's flying satelites..I sure ashell had no idea what it was.....when I saw what I saw to start this thread....I wasn't sure....but I've seen nothing else like it....ever.....and no one can ever dissuade me from what I know it was........
Did you start this thread from the beginning?
Those satellites are something to see

This happened in the northern Adirondacks, not one of mine. The French-Canadian woodsmen there (descendants from those who crossed into Northern New York from Quebec), called these beings Rugaroo or Old Man of the Forest. This from a relative who saw one at less than 15 yards, while deer hunting about 10 miles south of Canada. His description was pure Sasquatch. About 8 1/2 or 9 feet tall, long arms and legs. Heavily built and muscled. Long (5-8 inch) hair all over except the face. Dark brown, about the color of black walnut heartwood. Face closer to human than ape but not quite, more Neanderthal. He described a sense or a voice projecting into his head that all was well and the Rugaroo wasn't a threat. He was hunting with a rifle so thought the Rugaroo likely just wanted him calm. After that he said they both sort of backed up and turned around. This from a woods-wise Vietnam vet who had worked special forces behind enemy lines. He grew up in a family of backwoodsmen who made a living off the land, cutting pulp wood, killing wildlife to feed their families, scraping by. His relatives, particularly his uncle, had numerous encounters with them, and just coexisted. Naturally these woodsmen didn't talk about Rugaroo outside their own group of those who already knew, so people like me didn't hear about them until I brought it up.