iStrelok for iPhone

Mada

Has anybody field proven this app called iStrelok? Its free for from the app store so I'm wonder if there is a reason its free...

It seems to be giving me the same ballistics for factory Remington 150 core-lokt express in 7mm Remmy Mag as the Remington webpage ballistics do, but thats all i've tried to calculate

I have used with Hornady 6.5mm Creedmoor 129gr Superperformance SST commercial rounds and I found it to be accurate at least out to 300 yards. It will get you close, but you may have to fine tune. He is continually updating it with new features. Not bad for free.

I run strelok on my Droid phone and it has matched all that I have compared to. Had to adjust the velocity when shooting past 600 or so. But that could be my conditions input.

Runs pretty close to any other program Ive seen. Its not rocket science. Ive used it out to 1200 m/l on 2 rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.