Is this safe to clean and use ?

I picked up this 300 Weatherby ammo and seen the oxidation .
Is this safe to clean with steel wool or trash it ?
I have a few hundred rounds like this.
In my many years I have never had this happen to this many.
One or two I would clean up with some steel wool and shoot away and back to the normal hand loading.
This is factory and I purchased it that way not knowing.
Whats your thoughts ?
If it were me I'd find a few of the worst ones, pull the bullet and see what you think about it. Make sure to check out the powder for dampness and smell. As much as brass is now days I'd be willing to check them all and get what you can to work. Good luck be safe.

I pulled 40 rounds.
Everyone of them were green on the inside
The powder didn't want to come out.
I must say that it's too bad about your ammo. I am very certain that you may have stored it in conditions that were not ideal. (Damp?). Next time try putting a few damp-rid (dessicant) packs in each storage box. Been doing this for years and never had damp issues. Some of my long term storage ammo has been stored for 10+ years now. I open and inspect it every 4-5 years and check it and replace the damp-rid packs. Consider.

Ehhhhh I was all ready to echo to above and say shoot it, but in addition to trying to steel wool off the big spots I'd pull one of the bullets, dump the powder, burn it, and pop the primer. Just to make sure it all goes correctly. Maybe the one two up from the bottom, that looks like the worst and largest corrosion spot visible.

If you do that - at the end of the day you have a reloadable case if it all works fine. Worst (or best case, depending on your point of view) you find green powder and avoid an exposive round of plastic surgury.
A couple years ago I picked up 100 rounds of 458 win and 375 H&H that had gotten soaked during Hurricane Sandy in NY. Pulled all the bullets, dumped and scraped the power out of the cases and popped the primers. Some of the went bang while others just got dented. Some of the powder was clumpy. Knocked the primers, tumbled the cases then used my ultra sonic cleaner to finish, and then re-tumbled . They look like new and reloaded fine.

I think you could salvage the cases with the least corrosion. Not all look as bad.

Put them in a least case trimmer and run them in a drill with green scratch pad and Brasso.

If it goes bang then shoot it. If it does not go bang then give up and try another one.

I shoot with primed cases like that a lot, I have thousands of them and they all work fine.

IMG_5680.JPG
IMG_5677 - Copy.JPG

A couple years ago I picked up 100 rounds of 458 win and 375 H&H that had gotten soaked during Hurricane Sandy in NY. Pulled all the bullets, dumped and scraped the power out of the cases and popped the primers. Some of the went bang while others just got dented. Some of the powder was clumpy. Knocked the primers, tumbled the cases then used my ultra sonic cleaner to finish, and then re-tumbled . They look like new and reloaded fine.
I had some powder that got damp once. I gave it to my friend Dave who dried it in his microwave oven.