is this factory stock?

Caleb85

I found this old bdl varmint special in 25-06 for sale. and I have never seen a stock quite like that on those rifles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-13-09-50-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-13-09-50-20.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 72
It looks like a modified factory stock... Or someone made their own custom stock for it.

You will love the .25-06 caliber. Especially if you open it up to .25-06 AI and get .257 Wby velocoties out of it. :D

It looks like a modified factory stock... Or someone made their own custom stock for it.

You will love the .25-06 caliber. Especially if you open it up to .25-06 AI and get .257 Wby velocoties out of it. :D

Mud , why is it that every time I see a 25-06 I think of you hahahahaha!!! I would love to have this but he wants too much and I have a build in the making .

I found this old bdl varmint special in 25-06 for sale. and I have never seen a stock quite like that on those rifles.

The stock looks like it was made by Reinhart Fajen. they were very popular for people that liked fine looking stocks.

They were very nice stocks when you could get them. They are still in business but I haven't bought one in years.

J E CUSTOM

The stock looks like it was made by Reinhart Fajen. they were very popular for people that liked fine looking stocks.

They were very nice stocks when you could get them. They are still in business but I haven't bought one in years.

J E CUSTOM

Hey that's right ! I forgot all about them, I see it now.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts