Is he dead?

WildRose

No, I'm not dead, I just smell that way.

Mario told me I was being missed and told me if I didn't poke my head in soon ya'll might plan a funeral for me.

The last year or so has just be a very trying time for me with some health issues and lots of changes but I'm alive and mostly well and will try not to be absent this long again.

No, I'm not dead, I just smell that way.

Mario told me I was being missed and told me if I didn't poke my head in soon ya'll might plan a funeral for me.

The last year or so has just be a very trying time for me with some health issues and lots of changes but I'm alive and mostly well and will try not to be absent this long again.
Thanks for the PM. Welcome, and happy to see you back.

Ed

Glad to see you back. I had some of the same issues. I was away from the forum for almost a year myself.

Thought you may have just gone to S. Africa and stayed glad to hear you are doing okay and look forward to reading more of your input
That option is still on the table too... .
1640813602166.png

Nice to see you old timer.
Glad to see none of us have gone toes up in my absence. My blood pressure went insane for a while ranging anywhere from 40/30 to 325/280 even at rest which creating the perfect conditions to drive it even more. We finally got things settled down again but with no clear answer as to the cause we'll probably go through it again a few more times.

This is why I wasn't the responsible dutiful husband and father, never having kids. I didn't want to wake up at 60 wondering how I managed to miss all the excitement and save all my money up so my friends could have a party and push me down the river.

I lived it wide open for about 45 years and don't regret a thing. If I could never take another step, climb another hill, or fish another stream I've already got a lifetime of memories instead of regrets.

Recent Posts