IRL Hunter Match ?

Also talk with the match director or even Travis they loan gear out all the time.there always guys around that have spare stuff.

Also talk with the match director or even Travis they loan gear out all the time.there always guys around that have spare stuff.
They did offer spare equipment at the shooters' meeting. As I was walking with the new guys, the ROs went out of their way to help new shooters, even letting them watch other shooters go through the stage. The idea is to have fun and do what we love, not to be Richard Noggins. But, they are 100% concerned with safety for all concerned. Travis was 100% great and helpful.

I asked around and the vast majority of shooters were shooting the 6.5 Creedmoor. Two guys I spoke with were shooting 6.5 PRC. I checked some of the loose brass lying at the stages and someone was using a .308 Winchester. I saw one piece of .223 Remington brass and the RO explained that if a shooter was new and not shooting for score, they could shoot anything they wanted to see how they liked the game. One of the more experienced shooters said being a hunter helped find the targets and being a PRS shooter helped in getting a quick but steady shooting position. One new guy was using a tuner. The rest I saw were shooting suppressed or with a muzzle brake.

We need some of these matches in the north east!!
Quite the drive for me from PA to shoot a match.
Not sure where in PA you are, But Pigg River is just south of me in SWVA and Josh has a few matches a year. It would be a pretty easy weekend trip and I think he allows some camping. May want to reach out.