Introduction

I'm near Moffat not far from South Fork. We're an hour north of Alamosa. My wife is from Tomball Tx and we've lived in Spring, Tomball and Willis in the past. I'm really glad she finds our place paradise like me, I don't know if I can handle the humidity any more.
I truly understand the humidity. We live between Willis & NewWaverly. Small world that we love in.

I'm near Moffat not far from South Fork. We're an hour north of Alamosa. My wife is from Tomball Tx and we've lived in Spring, Tomball and Willis in the past. I'm really glad she finds our place paradise like me, I don't know if I can handle the humidity any more.
My dad had a place just outside of Del Norte right on the rio grande river. I almost moved there when he passed away in 2004, but figured if I was to stay married that I had better stay in Texas. LOL

Welcome from Saskatchewan. I've found this forum to be a wealth of knowledge and also a great place to "think out loud"…my friends and family don't care about this stuff the way I do but I've found some real camaraderie in many fellow gun/ballistic nuts (or nutcases, might be both in my instance) that figure things out together.

Welcome from Saskatchewan. I've found this forum to be a wealth of knowledge and also a great place to "think out loud"…my friends and family don't care about this stuff the way I do but I've found some real camaraderie in many fellow gun/ballistic nuts (or nutcases, might be both in my instance) that figure things out together.
Figuring things out is what its all about. Sometimes it takes a combined effort to find the best solution to some of your delimas. Glad to be a member