Introducing The OUTCAST

My Barreled action is in Ca. Gun Jail as we speak, it gets Paroled on July 1! :cool:

waiting-for-call.jpg

Boy that is no lie! 😂 plus I hate to leave anything on the porch these days, when I have a scope or some other high dollar item sent, I use FedEx and have it sent to the hub by me and then pick it up there. They make you show ID plus I don't have to worry about the shippers that don't tell you they marked the box "signature required". Also a lot of powder orders are requiring signature now too.

Last edited:
If you're talking about Luke at Arrowhead he told me today he won't build on a customers action and stock as I was wanting to have him barrel an action I have. He said "sometimes" he'll use a customer action so I would check with him ahead of time.
I've been waiting two weeks for PVA to respond if I can send them a barrel to have done since they are out of 45cal barrels.
Reached out to Hanks today.

edit: Hanks said he couldn't do a barrel at this time. Referred me to Jim Groce but I can't find anything on him.
I know this is a bit ago but went 2 different ways lol. I am getting a full custom borden action built at McWhorters AND am getting my older TC bone collector turned into a jeff hankins special. Have a full done up barrel and new laminated stock he had in stock on its way to me.

McWhorter will be for more longer shots and the TC /Hankins version will be my woods shorter range gun.

When does this itch stop??

Recent Posts