Introducing the Absolute Hammer

Great looking projectiles. I lean towards the philosophy of shorter barrels, especially for weight reduction in hunting rigs. The obvious downside to this is shorter barrels equals less velocity. However, if these can make up for that I see them as a great option for those of us in the short barrel camp. Nice work and looking forward to seeing more. I'd love to use a 20" barrel in 300wsm and keep the velocity up there with longer barrels.

Now that's what I'm talking about, My order is in bound

Should be "the" bullet for my 8 twist STW and 7max.

What powder would a guy run in a .308 w/ the 151s and 162s? I'm thinking the 151AH would turn my 18.9" Ruger Gunsite into a much more formidable platform.
I would start with h4895 at 46g and work up from there. See where this will get you and decide from there if you need to look at a faster powder.

Did some work up today. With R26 and the 140 absolute in a 28 nosler we got 3670 with an ES of 2. First time I have ever done that ever. I had a 4ES some years ago but 2 is crazy. In a 7 remington mag with R22 we got 3400 and crazy accurate. A 300 PRC we got 3350 with the 178 and R26 and crazy accurate also.

@ButterBean

@ButterBean

This is what I've been waiting for. I'm thinking 3,100 is possible in my 250 Savage AI Encore pistol. Currently running 100 BTs at 2900 without pushing it.

Did some work up today. With R26 and the 140 absolute in a 28 nosler we got 3670 with an ES of 2. First time I have ever done that ever. I had a 4ES some years ago but 2 is crazy. In a 7 remington mag with R22 we got 3400 and crazy accurate. A 300 PRC we got 3350 with the 178 and R26 and crazy accurate also.
Please provide particulars for our data sheet. Barrel length, twists, brass, primer. Oal, powder charge, etc. Thanks