Introducing the .20 Primal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested. Just waiting for more data. Interesting that the bullets are holding together at those RPM's. Have you found a certain lands/grooves configuration to work better than others to keep bullets from coming apart when you get to extreme RPM's?

I'm interested. Just waiting for more data. Interesting that the bullets are holding together at those RPM's. Have you found a certain lands/grooves configuration to work better than others to keep bullets from coming apart when you get to extreme RPM's?
Full guidance will be given to those that purchase 20 Primal products only. Capabilities will be published publicly, but nothing more than surface deep.

Accuracy is pretty dismal from the 24 NTX in this barrel. At over 450,000 RPM... it's got to be right on the edge of detonation mid flight. All of them made it to the target though! I don't have a slow twist .20cal barrel... as all of this is just for some fun during testing. A proper slow twist barrel rated for these little bullets would be needed to see how they can really do. I will get one spun up, eventually.

The 39 sierra, 40Vmax, and 55gr berger is the priority here. ...and specifically the 55 bergers. That's what's going to anchor those coyotes. I'm just not very excited about lightweight bullets no matter how fast they are. It makes for some colorful fun times in the pdog town, but missing due to wind gets old quick with these little tiny bullets.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

I'm going to unsubscribe now since so far its just pic after pic of a chrono and zero real info. Reminds me of kill pics on SM with a pic of the tag notched. Some people might enjoy the tease but it's a waste of time.

I'm going to unsubscribe now since so far its just pic after pic of a chrono and zero real info. Reminds me of kill pics on SM with a pic of the tag notched. Some people might enjoy the tease but it's a waste of time.
... and what "real info" are you wanting, exactly?

On second thought... I don't care what you want. Genuine people with real interest ask questions. Specific questions detailing exactly what they'd like to know, and they ask them respectfully. I'm sharing testing results of a brand new cartridge with my audience in real time. You could have called to have a discussion about it if you wanted. I have no interest in dealing with that kind of entitlement attitude. Good riddance.

We're going to need some Prairie Dog video with the 24gr NTXs under 200 yards. Preferably slow-mo video...
Yeah I'll definitely need to do that when I get a slower twist barrel going. 👍 ;)

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

On second thought... I don't care what you want. Genuine people with real interest ask questions. Specific questions detailing exactly what they'd like to know, and they ask them respectfully. I'm sharing testing results of a brand new cartridge with my audience in real time. You could have called to have a discussion about it if you wanted. I have no interest in dealing with that kind of entitlement attitude. Good riddance.

Yeah I'll definitely need to do that when I get a slower twist barrel going. 👍 ;)

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Dec 7, 2023
Details will be along in time. :)

Today at 1:10 PM
Full guidance will be given to those that purchase 20 Primal products only. Capabilities will be published publicly, but nothing more than surface deep.

My guess he got annoyed from 6 pages and12 days of what he considers BS and you craw fishing on you commitment to provide details? Or maybe he lost his Christmas spirit.

Dec 7, 2023
Details will be along in time. :)

Today at 1:10 PM

My guess he got annoyed from 6 pages and12 days of what he considers BS and you craw fishing on you commitment to provide details? Or maybe he lost his Christmas spirit.
LOL.

You don't like it? Do it yourself. Design your chamber, order your reamers, get your sizers built, chamber some barrels, dev your start loads, do your test barrels, and when you're done and it works well... open source it all for free. :) No one is stopping you.

I owe you nothing.

Posts like yours and his, are exactly why I've decided that no one will get any cooperation from me on the details of this cartridge if they haven't purchased one or all - rifle/barrel/reamer/gauge/dies. Customers know exactly where to get what they need for it. Entitled internet trolls can go pound sand.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

2023-11-18 10.37.50.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Several years ago I was shooting 39 & 40 grain bullets from my 20 BR. I had great accuracy at 4300-4400 fps with the 40vmax. 39 SBK's came apart at that speed so I slowed them down a little for fantastic accuracy. Fun to shoot. I wish someone would manufacture 45 & 50 grain polymer bullets in 20 caliber. I now shoot a 20-250 with 46.5 & 50 grain Badger Bob bullets but they are very limited because Bob can't get the jackets he needs to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.