Inline Fabrication Ultramount Review

orkan

leadoff_inlinefab.jpg

As an avid handloader, I am always searching for ways to streamline my processes and equipment in my reloading room. *Every few years I will go through a completely new evolution and redesign of my benches. *It seems that every time I rebuild, I come up with a better way to do things almost immediately after. * Press mounting has always been an area I've not been completely happy with. There are a number of reasons why this has always been difficult. Each press or tool I need to affix to my reloading bench seems to have a completely different bolt pattern from one to the next. *The hardware and bolt pattern needed for my Forster Co-Ax is decidedly different from that needed to mount an*RCBS Rock Chucker.**This resulted in new holes bored through the bench every time something new was *purchased. *After a while, the bench started to look like swiss cheese. *I'm happy to say today *all of that unpleasantness is behind me, and I owe it all to Inline Fabrication and their Ultramount QD press mounting solutions! *Read on to learn about why these mounts can save you substantial time and effort in your own reloading rooms. *

READ FULL REVIEW

If you purchase your own Inline Fab Ultramount setup, use coupon code PRIMALRIGHTS for special discounts. *

I bought the flush mount base plate, the riser plate and 2 quick change press plates about 6 weeks ago. I must say the weight of the items shocked me. These things are going to last as long as my cast presses without a doubt. I plan to buy some more of their products this spring when I completely redo my bench.

Just got the UltraMount for my Co-Ax press, along with ergonomic handle, swing arm with utility bins, and led light kit.......love all of them thus far. Inline Fabrication makes some awesome products!

I built several about 15 or 20 years ago out of scrap aluminum I found in the trash. There was a piece of 2 1/2 x 4 H beam about three foot long. I welded a top and bottom plate and drilled mounting holes in the plates. Then ran a square hole broach thru the bottom set of holes to allow the use of carriage bolts. Then I found a piece of 10 gauge steel plate to go between the nuts and the underside of the bench. Took longer to weld it together than anything else, and I have about five dollars in all of them.
gary

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.