Inline Fabrication and my new table!

Remmy700

If any of u have not messed with inline fab, there new quick change setup is very nice at saving room on your bench. Doing a new table and got a qd plate for two presses and trimmer along with docking station to hold the stuff u ain't using. Very nice stuff and a great option! Literally takes 20 seconds to swap presses. Also carry QD plates for vices so u can throw that on.
395C04A7-7296-40BD-ACB5-52050E7494FF.jpeg
A0F9B0BA-2EB5-4D57-9F13-1195D19E3B98.jpeg

The view of the plate that has the RCBS sizing press doesn't look very sturdy. Two screws into the wood? Is that all? One tough FL sizing job and it looks like it will flex or bend. Am I missing a lower brace or something?

Naw brother that is just a standard riser that is universal. The parts listed above is a riser which is made to accept a quick change plate. The quick change plates are made press, trimmer, etc. specific and comes with all hardware needed to mount that specific item. Once mounted its done and the quick change plate slides into receiver on the riser mount.

I really like this idea, I've been thinking about using captured nuts sunk into the bottom of my bench to allow vise and press mounting, but this covers the bases I was thinking about for a price I'm willing to pay.

the stuff they build really is simple and leads a guys to think ''man i could just build one of those myself "

but by the time you do, you use yours for a boat anchor and place an order

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.