Inherently Inaccurate Cartidges

Everyone knows what the most inherently accurate cartridge is, but I am not going to say it incase the gun banning Nancys are watching because they will label it an assault sniper cartridge and ban it!

All I say is it rhymes with sex don't hive pee'd smores

I put a lead pipe on an action, mounted it to a tennis racket, put 5 of the sex don't hive pee'd smores down range through it and it formed a .1 moa group in the shape of a happy face. Let's see a belted cartrige do that?

Everyone knows what the most inherently accurate cartridge is, but I am not going to say it incase the gun banning Nancys are watching because they will label it an assault sniper cartridge and ban it!

All I say is it rhymes with sex don't hive pee'd smores

I put a lead pipe on an action, mounted it to a tennis racket, put 5 of the sex don't hive pee'd smores down range through it and it formed a .1 moa group in the shape of a happy face. Let's see a belted cartrige do that?
The world all knows what the accurate one is...we're talking about the INACCURATE one here...I just hoped to finally have a discussion on here without anybody bringing up the CM but I guess that's just not gonna happen

I can personally attest to the IIA of the .38 Special Snake Shot cartridge, especially when fired from a 2" revolver.

I installed a ring of tiny holes in a wooden deck, lower rail, and several balusters... but the **** squirrel just blinked and looked at me like I was stupid before running away.

I swear I heard him laughing.

The world all knows what the accurate one is...we're talking about the INACCURATE one here...I just hoped to finally have a discussion on here without anybody bringing up the CM but I guess that's just not gonna happen
OH, the INACCURATE one. Everyone knows that is the 30-30 win. It still has never won in F-Class.

I think it's PRC now, you out dated loser.

deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif
deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif
deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif
deer-eats-popcorn_64.gif

Apparently the 7mm Remington mag is a turd because it's not used in 1k competitions and it is belted. I've lost all hope with people and their ignorance.... I pretty much come here to laugh at the insane posts. I've also learned you have to own something currently and defend it to the death regardless of its ACTUAL performance.

FWIW... All cartridges will be inaccurate in a **** rifle or with a **** operator... no?

I love this thread idea BTW.
I vote for the 50cal. Brute force and ignorance and no replacement for the last 70 years or so. also has one of the highest BCs.

What determines how a cartridge can be deemed accurate or inaccurate :confused:
The barrel used and the gunsmith that built the rifle it is chambered for. There is also a list of cartridges that are tricky to load for and sometimes have a reputation for accuracy problems do to this. Some that come to mind are: all the CF .17's, standard 22 Hornet, .30 and 357 Herrett, The original Weatherby line, and there are others. OH, and how could I ever forget the .30 Carbine? Try and get that one to shoot in a Contender.

Last edited: