In the Ear? Really???

Picture of a little Blaser bolt action pig hunting.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 88
wow. i've seen vids of that rifle in action and i know you can work the bolt fast, but that's overly impressive!!

is it just my imagination, or has attendance picked up since batcrap left? where is that guy anyway?

just to fill in the blanks, here are some from the archive...

ols4_zpsxcamejol.jpg

ols3_zps7qyhnwwy.jpg

old2_zpsgwdsaatt.jpg

old1_zpssffpu90r.jpg

DJ,

Nice pics! Good cutters on the one hog.

Maybe we need to send out a search party for Pac? Any volunteers? I think the first thing to do would be to check the senior personal ads. Lots of his posts mention dates with widows, so I bet he's trolling for the single ladies.

great news... i heard from pakrat!!! he called me from a date asking for advice. unfortunately, he called too late and there was nothing i could do for him.

wheres%20ratt_zpsnn9bgphq.jpg

OH MAN, now you gone and done it! I'm going to have nightmares for the next month. He could have at least gotten the camo Depends. Imagine seeing that walking across a dirt road with his pig gun just after dark. My wife would never go out after dark again! How about that under a Ghillie Suit. It might really work, the pigs would just stand there in shock. I've got to give it to whomever; that took guts. Later, Paul

ratt does in fact have some camo depends but only uses them when he doesn't want anyone to see him coming.

scouted a bit and found a place just barely accessible. hogs have had a nice vacation but it's about time to get back to business

snowpig_zpsva6o2qrb.jpg

I got some bad new this morning.

I am going to lose access to one of my most productive hog hunting spots in July. The property owner wants a small fortune for planting and hunting rights, so after July 1, I've got one less place to kill pigs.

I need a drink...

Unfortunately, no. I've got a lead on a hunt club sandwiched between two WMA areas, so it looks like that may be my best option at this point.

My friend owns 2,000 + acres, but only a few spots hold hogs.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.