IMR 7828SCC with 6MM Creedmoor

I have zero issue using, non-temp stable powders, been handloading before they were a thing. Only Winchester(Hodgdon) powder I deal with is StaBall (10#) and only tested that in my 25 Creedmoor, with luke warm results.
My results have been excellent in my 6.5CM bergara shooting 142SMK OVER StaBall 6.5. I find it acts similar to superformance. My LabRadar shows StaBall produced better SD with slightly slower velocity ( although not at the same charge wt)

I use SRP in a 6.5 Creedmoor hunting load: 156EOL,Peterson SRP, Fed AR Match, 38.6gr RL17. Cold weather confirmed.

The 25 Creedmoor is mandatory SRP cases, (unless you prefer one and done cases), and in that I use BR4's, H4350, Starline SRP 6.5CM necked down and 131 Black Jacks. Cold weather confirmed.

I know powder is literally unicorn pixie fairy sprinkles right now, but I have a stockpile of powders, after the last shortage, I buy by the keg's, and have tried StaBall6.5,H4831SC, SW Precision(Varget clone) and SW Long Rifle to date, as alternative offerings, in 6mm Creedmoor.

I use SRP in a 6.5 Creedmoor hunting load: 156EOL,Peterson SRP, Fed AR Match, 38.6gr RL17. Cold weather confirmed.

The 25 Creedmoor is mandatory SRP cases, (unless you prefer one and done cases), and in that I use BR4's, H4350, Starline SRP 6.5CM necked down and 131 Black Jacks. Cold weather confirmed.
Yeah my hang fire was at the range doing load development ( why'd I do this in -15*C is beyond me) for a bear hunting load; was Hornady 160gr RN, Vv N-560, CCI 400 and Peterson Brass SRP. I Switched to CCI 450 and had no issues but I switched to N-160 as I didn't want to chance it. That is one of most consistent loads I have and those RN grouped at .420". Crazy accurate out of my Sako Finnlight 6.5CM.

I know powder is literally unicorn pixie fairy sprinkles right now, but I have a stockpile of powders, after the last shortage, I buy by the keg's, and have tried StaBall6.5,H4831SC, SW Precision(Varget clone) and SW Long Rifle to date, as alternative offerings, in 6mm Creedmoor.
Currently my gold stock I've been holding off on using is: H4350 have 6lbs, StaBall have 6lbs, Superformance have 5lbs, Hybrid V 100 have 2lbs and my favourite all around powder; Varget have 1lb. I also have 1-2 lbs of H4831, IMR's 3031, 4064, 7828, 4320, and some magnum powders and trailboss for simulating low velocity test into gel/H20

Hybrid 100 V, what little testing I'v done with it, I did a lot of alternate powder searching for 6.5CM in 2017, is amazing! So is RL17.
I v
Can go hoard about twelve pounds of H 100 V
But shyed from it because of bad reviews
Had IMR 4064 cause some serious winter coyote problems.
Been spooked ever since.
Don't even watch ghosts on t.v., wont step on a crack, ummm
Can I barrow some salt.
🤐

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.