If you could move anywhere in the US where would you go?

Gang activity on the rise, can't find an honest employee with a work ethic, and I'm fighting Mother Nature on a farm. I intend to make changes at some point.!

Relocation is not easy and gets harder with age…..don't wait too long!

I've tried for years to get my son to move, hates change and the challenges of starting over. Soon, very soon, crime in help is area will get exponentially worse, property values will plummet……by then it will be too late to relocate! memtb

Relocation is not easy and gets harder with age…..don't wait too long!

I've tried for years to get my son to move, hates change and the challenges of starting over. Soon, very soon, crime in help is area will get exponentially worse, property values will plummet……by then it will be too late to relocate! memtb

Yea! We find it hard to throw away our Treasures! Hee Hee!

Nothing as it was morning and a school day. Disneyland is in California as are the wonderful beaches. I drove into Boise today and a helpful local summed it up with a bumper sticker. "Idaho suc#s, don't move here.". :)
As a fellow NORTHERN Californian I'm gonna say this place is garbage haha newsome has made this place even worse (which I didn't think was possible at one point) I can crack jokes all day long about this state but if someone really wanted to live here go as north as possible it's more red neck than people realize and lots of public grounds to hunt

I just found this thread, and it is a great read, and funny!

I have lived in Nebraska all of my life, and I love this state desperately, but it just doesn't have much to offer in the way of big game hunting. There are a lot of deer, but drawing an elk tag is next to impossible. I passed up the opportunity to move to Wyoming this year. I was offered a teaching position in Hanna, but the wife was not impressed with the idea of moving away from her family.

If momma ain't happy, ain't no one happy, so we stayed here.

I would like to move to Wyoming or Montana. I would be interested in trying out Texas as well. But, if I ever could get my wife to leave I would probably go to Alaska. There is something about that state that has always intrigued the hell out of me (probably the hunting :D ). Also, Alaska takes **** good care of their teachers, as does Wyoming and Texas.

Maybe someday I will get to move to a state with Elk and Moose, I hope. At least Nebraska is still a red state, but I can't say for how long as Lincoln and Omaha are becoming more and more liberal.
Hunted antelope around Hanna 2 different times . Great place great land owners there!

Aa we age, poor circulation or heart issues leade to folks living in Extremes of cold, "never getting warm": MANY would move it they could to a warmer climate.

SC has some of the strongest Castle Doctrine laws, and Gun laws in the nation with a mild climate where I live now and grew up. Deer limits in the state of SC is very liberal, and I have a dedicated freezer for deer meat.
All good stuff sir well put!