If I Was The Devil . . . .

You guys do know that I'm not really the Devil . . . . right?

However, if I was . . . . I'd control the content (and the news) on TV. I'd also be sure to have liberals all over the Internet (especially on pro-gun websites), and I'd have them try to discredit anything that might make my liberal friends look bad.

I would tell shooters, "There are no political problems out there, and besides you really couldn't do anything about it anyway."

Hell, if I was the devil I would be on here telling shooters it's all there fault, I would probably call people selfish for getting what they need or want, playing some class envy bull crap, Complaining about dealers making money or people selling currently irreplaceable stuff for more than it cost them five years ago when they bought it.............Oh wait, that was the "mad dash on reloading supplies" thread from last weak......
If I was the devil, I would divide the shooting community, try to turn them on each other and then starve them to see if I could get them to fight in cabelas over the last can of varget.
If I was the devil, I would have murdered the guy typing this along time ago because now..........................It's too late, he knows too much.

okay you guys caught me I am a high paid liberal senator and I only have one agenda to make my liberal buddies not look bad on the internet as we slowly take all guns away. Don't tell anyone that you caught me, oh and I am also thru subliminal messages dividing the shooting community.

Have to agree...................."This aint no technological breakdown, This is the road, this is the road to hell".

I have read every post in this thread, and all of what I've read scares the s@&$ out of me, as there is obviously a lot of truth here. The big question is how much of it IS in fact, FACT, and how do we react, and even then, what will it accomplish! It's pretty bad to go into your favorite gun shop, only to see empty shelves, and to be told told that what you are looking for is on national backorder, and the buying continues. This ain't the road to Hell, it's the HIGHWAY to Hell !

just wait awhile to buy it same thing happened when everyone started buying mass quantities a few years ago. powder manufactures aren't going to build another plant to increase output for this hectic time. they are going to stay on the same schedule and sell the stuff at full price for as long as we will keep buying stuff on backorder or the second it hits the shelf. If everyone would give it a few months without buying it would be back to normal OR never stop buying things at this high of a rate and companies will rise to meet it BUT they arent going to rise to meet a demand that is going to be short lived. Simple Supply and Demand. Sure demand is high now but it wont be in six months companies have this all planned out.

TheFishBox .....

The market will only be able to do what our government allows. We need to get all of the NRA members we possibly can. keep an eye on Obama, his executive orders, and his interest in the small arms treaty by the UN.

This is nothing like the previous anti-gun threats we've seen in the last few decades.

TheFishBox .....

This is nothing like the previous anti-gun threats we've seen in the last few decades.

That is a sad reality and the more people that realize that and prepare accordingly before it is too late the better. This is not like the others. There is a whole new danger being lowered around us in all direction. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but fear is most effective when there really is looming danger. You should be afraid, we all should be.

In fact if your reading this right now and thinking "oh there just being paranoid again" I say your either naive, willfully ignorant, or down right foolish.

That is a sad reality and the more people that realize that and prepare accordingly before it is too late the better. This is not like the others. There is a whole new danger being lowered around us in all direction. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but fear is most effective when there really is looming danger. You should be afraid, we all should be.

In fact if your reading this right now and thinking "oh there just being paranoid again" I say your either naive, willfully ignorant, or down right foolish.

+1 on this!

you aer 100 % correct... I do not believe berger or sierra or any
powder co. Like hodgdon ,would allow it to happen..yesterday i
watched 2 gies get in a fist fight over a can of powder at a cabelas
store ....total ******** ,because the store had more arriving in 2 day,s..what the govt. Buys has no affect on hunting ammo.

ANYTHING imported can be controlled, curtailed, refused shipment, or impounded.

It's really that simple.

Over 80% of the materials for bullets and powder are imported.

The GOVERNMENT IS DEVIOUS, SURREPTITIOUS, OMNIPOTENT, DECEITFUL!

What you do not see, does not exist!... except... IT DOES!

Just because you don't want to believe doesn't mean it isn't real!

Pull your heads out of the sand, look with jaundiced, discerning clarity..

Connect the dots...they are there!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

Animo et Fide "Courage and Faith"

Doc

show me some proof where the government has stopped components for making bullets or powder from entering the us. and quit spreading fear I bet you fell for y2k also didn't you and them **** myans lead you astray too.

show me some proof where the government has stopped components for making bullets or powder from entering the us. and quit spreading fear I bet you fell for y2k also didn't you and them **** myans lead you astray too.

LOL, nope. I've been in all those foreign countries doing all those things you don't read about.

But I'm retireing this year. I've had enough, got to get home and take care of the family.

You have less than 2 years... enjoy them.

Doc

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.