If a man speaks in the wilderness where no woman can hear --- is he still wrong?

I got married (first time) in October'69…..and still likely younger than many of you folks. I started pretty young! 😉 That one only lasted a bit over 20 years!

32 years on this go round! It ain't perfect, but we're still hanging in there! If it were perfect……there'd be nothing to work at! memtb

I really enjoyed reading through the posts. There are several good lessons to be learned by the less experienced here. I've been married for 38 years to a wonderful woman. I still slip up every now and again by thinking she is looking for a solution when she starts to complain about something. God bless all the wonderful wives and thank you for inventing the man cave.

At least you can hear, our age not so much....
She claims I need to get my ears checked 🤣

Shot too many rounds of centerfire ammo (and in my early 20's had a little 12 inch barreled 12 guage side by side that was downright concussive - shot thousands of shells through that thing haha) with no ear protection and continue to listen to heavy metal louder than is sane apparently.

The other day I forgot my dang plugs again and let me just say, the relatively mild mannered .257 wby has a lot of gas volume escaping a very small opening…when you fire that sucker between two buildings on a farmyard so the waves come back to hit
You twice it's freaking LOUD!!!!!!!

"Huh?"

"LOUD!"

"What's not allowed?"

"No no, the rifle is LOUD!!"

"Oh yes, the roads have been plowed, very good sir!"

😂

A Man and his wife were arguing over who wore the pants in the family.

He wasn't getting anywhere, so he stood up and took his pants off and said "Here, put these on!"

She said I can't wear those, the're too big, they won't fit.

He said "That's right, I WEAR THE PANTS IN THIS FAMILY!"

She then stood up and reached under her skirt and took her panties off and said "Here, put these on!"

He said I can't get in those!

She said "That's right, as long as you wear the pants in this family, you're not going to get in them!"

They are in control, we never need to forget that!!!!!!
I'll put this as politely as possible.
They got half the money and all the "nookie"……….and with all the "nookie" it's only a matter of time till they got all the money!

When I was married to Cruella DeVille, I was king. I can't tell you how many times she came to me on her hands and knees. Her comment was always the same, "Get out from under that bed, you coward".
That's a good un there now.

Yes, we are always wrong. Which means that my prediction that this thread can exceed the post "what cartridges do you love to hate?" is probably wrong, too.

You would think after almost 40 years of marriage I'd learn to keep my mouth shut. But as comedian Ron White said when he was arrested. They told me I had the right to remain silent. Unfortuanently I didn't have the ability too.