If a man speaks in the wilderness where no woman can hear --- is he still wrong?

Got married in 1972. Learned a long time ago you need a dog. I've had multiple English setters and the they always listen and support and agree with me. The only problem is they have always been females... probably a bad channel there I'm not aware ofšŸ˜„
We share the same year

28C61CC5-060D-460B-9481-36EF123CE30E.jpeg

Yeah I'm right there with Alan Lone Wolf!!!
The other thing I have going for me is all I have to do is pull my hearing aids and I can't hear a thing. Thing that always amazes me is how they can remember everything since the beginning of time when I try to retort with something about their past I can't come up with anything.

I read somewhere that when they vent out about any topic, they are never looking for an answer from 'Us" If one of their friends has been mean or nasty to them, and we say, "then Stop Talking to her ", its the wrong answer. If her work is not treating her fairly because she didn't get the promotion, and we say. "Leave that job today and lets go find you a better one " That is the wrong answer. No matter what we say, it will not be the correct answer, I think they are often just looking for a soft shoulder and sympathy , not a solution. Just my 2 cents !!! of course I'm probably wrong!!!!
You're so right. Men, especially thinking ones, like to find solutions to problems and it's often not what they're looking for.

To me it gets frustrating. "I don't want to hear you complain about this anymore so let's fix it". Of course that's not the right answer either. I just nod and say, "oh" as I watch the baseball game.

The two greatest words in all of humanity are, listen closely men, "Yes Ma'am." The sooner you learn them the easier life will be. The answer to every question, every directive is always "Yes Ma'am!" Whether, you do it or not is irrelevant. Swallow your pride and just be enthusiastic about your "Yes Ma'am" and go on about your business. You want be right but at least you want be cold.šŸ¤£ Choose what hill you want to die on very carefully.šŸ˜

The two greatest words in all of humanity are, listen closely men, "Yes Ma'am." The sooner you learn them the easier life will be. The answer to every question, every directive is always "Yes Ma'am!" Whether, you do it or not is irrelevant. Swallow your pride and just be enthusiastic about your "Yes Ma'am" and go on about your business. You want be right but at least you want be cold.šŸ¤£ Choose what hill you want to die on very carefully.šŸ˜
I disagreeā€¦you say "Yes Ma'am" and the next thing she says is, What do you mean by that??, you can't winā€¦

I was married once. And I was always Broke and Always Wrong.
Worked 2 jobs many times and was still broke.
One hot July Night in 1982, I caught Her, The Nag at the Archway Cookie Mans house at 2am in the morning.
The Big D was final Sept. 13, 1982. Since then I have been financially comfortable. Did not have to go back to school, Make great decisions, Seems I am always Right.

Came close to getting married again. Then I set down and made a list of the Her Priorities.
Feet take me from this place as quick as possible, And do not pass this way again.

Nothing Better than a Good Woman or a Good Horse, Nothing worse than a Bad Woman or a Bad Horse.

There's no way to win. A man and his wife were on a trip, they had got into an argument and hadn't spoken to each other for miles. They were driving by a pasture where an old long-faced mule was standing. The husband pointed at the mule and told his wife " that looks like some of your relatives" The wife immediately responded "only by marriage" like I said at the beginning gentlemen, you just can't win!