If a man speaks in the wilderness where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

50-50-90 rule, if there's a 50-50 chance a guy could be right' there's a 90% chance he'll be wrong, unless a tracking snow fell the night before, in which case, he could still have a shot.

Proverbs 18:22 ¶ Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.
Proverbs 31:10 ¶ Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
I am not trying to be blasphemous but as far as Proverbs 18:22, the Lord must have forgotten about my ex-wife.

Today I am wearing this shirt that I bought decades ago in the airport on one of my Alaskan hunt trips.
View attachment 291222
Well, right or wrong he better get his *** home soon! Four weekends in a row in that forest!? Not to mention the week in WY in September and a week in North Dakota in October! All the way to Washington to kill a bear last spring, but ain't around to do a dang thing about the bear on the stoop knockin over the garbage every Thursday! And another thing...
He is wrong just for BEING IN the forest.

Recent Posts