ID this bullet, please

Wow, those responses were tremendous. There is so much experience and knowledge to tap in to on this forum.
My first instinct was an older Partition but I wasn't sure at all. I have never tried Partitions. I'm "from the 60's" also but I didn't even start squirrel hunting until about 1975.
I thought I was old but some of you gents are looonnnngggg in the tooth! Glad to have you around though and thanks again.

They are diffently old style nosler partitions, the jackets were made of a bronze alloy, the groove on the bullet is cut over the partition, nosler engineers felt this relief groove cut pressures down, as the bronze was harder than cooper jacketed bullets, back then nosler only offered partition Bullets in 24 25 26 27 28 30 338 calibers, I believe it was in the late 70's when nosler was having issues with the quality of bronze that they switched to a Cooper alloy,

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.