Bullet ID help

Midway just had a sale on Hornday seconds and blems. Rich had me sold on the nosler but I could have sworn I saw this bullet on there.

I bought them from Midway but it didn't say they were Hornady. I bought several and mist were Hornady but their advertised weights and pictures matched Hornady bullets. The on in pic dosent match anythjng in Hornady catalogue

I received a email from Midway that said they were having a sale on factory seconds and blems. When I clicked on the link, it brought me to the midway site where they were offering these. When I clicked on the bullet for more info is when it said Hornday in the description.

I don't know how recent the add was, but I saw a Midway add that said they were Noslers:D! They apparently made some cannelured bullets for loaded (custom) ammo and must have had some seconds left over to sell to hand loaders?............Rich

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.