I thought I was gonna cry... PICS!

Tikkamike

So today I took my extended centerfeed magazine and my muscle brake to my gunsmith so he can finish my 338 lapua. I walked around the corner to see it sitting there chambered and threaded together with a big fat Tubb recoul lug in the middle and screwed to my greybull precision stock. my PT&G bolt hasnt been put together yet so i dont know what it looks like in there but it was the first time I have seen it all together as basically one piece. I love it. I dont have great pictures cause all i had was my phone and the lighting was bad but here it is so far... in all its unfinished glory.

Also notice the stainless bar looking thing on the table between the 2 cans of solvent and the gun cradle in the 1st pic. That is a silencer for a .308 win not mine its pretty awesome though

46222eeb.jpg

082998c3.jpg

Last edited:
Hold the tears back Mike, it'll get finnished sooner or later. And when its finally finnished, youll be blowin $ left and right on loading supplies. Just look at all the $ your saving this way............

When I read the title of your post thought you were going to say you walked around the corner and saw the gunshop had been burnt to the ground! You would definetly had been allowed to cry then.

Nice looking rifle so far.

Stu.

heres my 338 Lapua. I cant wait to get mine back either. still waiting on the bottom metal and that will be all she wrote. seems like forever

338Lapua.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts