I sure hope this is a joke

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!
Whether he gave them up or he didn't that's not the issue he doesn't have to as no laws were broken in other words he wasn't a criminal. Red flag laws are just a side step for the gubment. Take them to court
They dont have a second amendment in Australia I dont believe.

In fact they pretty much collected all the guns in 1996.

Its always surprising to hear someone owns guns, reloads, and hunts in Australia. Sure aint in the cities.

They dont have a second amendment in Australia I dont believe.

In fact they pretty much collected all the guns in 1996.

Its always surprising to hear someone owns guns, reloads, and hunts in Australia. Sure aint in the cities.
I get that. But they also have red flag laws here too
I was referencing the one they went to and killed the one guy concerning the red flag law.

A guy in Los Angeles had a huge stockpile of ammo in his garage, his house caught fire and after the first explosion the fire department retreated and refused to fight the fire. The house went down, 3 neighbors sued him and won, his insurance company refused to pay the loss and when I moved away he was in a civil action for having so much explosives in a residence. He lost everything. Oh yeah, I forgot, he was also found guilty of felony charges and now can't own a gun, etc. Just sayin'
When I was a kid, I was playing with matches and some black powder in the bathroom. The bathroom caught fire and I was scrambling to get the fire out fast. Lucky for me the fire never reached the house.

As I read about that rifle further, it's apparent something needs to be different to be viable: the juice come from a 9volt battery in the stock :(. What a cool idea (primerless ignition) and how terribly executed (battery powered) - if anyones ever tried using a chronograph at 30 below (Celcius or Fahrenheit, both cold) you know why a rifle contingent upon the reliability of a 9vlt battery would be useless.
When all that stands between you and a 900 lb grizzly licking his lips is a 9 volt battery. Not for me.

How much does vista control the Ammo market let alone components? Makes the wheels turn upstairs? How many have they bought out so far? Are they controlling the market? NOT GOOD! Is Hunter Biden on the board of trustees?
This is how conspiracy theories start…theory with zero fact (and that goes counter to lots of other facts), a mindset of 'I think I am right unless someone proves me wrong,' and trying to appeal to a shared belief (on Hunter Biden) to lend credibility to the outlandish proposal.

ECA43DEC-E3FE-4FEE-85E6-D78B8196A250.gif

Did anyone else catch the DATE of this alleged announcement by Vista Outdoors? April 1st ... as in April Fools? Coincidence? We'll see ...

Effective 4/01/2022, CCI, Federal, Hevi-Shot, Remington, and SPEER ammunition will take the following price increases:
  • Primers - 5%
  • Powder - 5%
  • Handgun - 2-8%
  • Rifle - 3-8%
  • Shotgun - 3-12%
Additionally, due to continued demand, NO new Primer orders will be accepted until further notice.
Probably has more to do with 4/1 being the start of a new quarter (Q2) and thus a change in pricing, etc.

When I was a kid, I was playing with matches and some black powder in the bathroom. The bathroom caught fire and I was scrambling to get the fire out fast. Lucky for me the fire never reached the house.
Could put a new spin on the term "explosive diarrhea". I can just see your folks running out to a blazing outhouse: "what happen Ol' Red (er, young red i guess)"

"I don't wanna talk about it…I don't feel very good…."

Probably because he wanted them and started the process of saving them decades ago. This year I used up my last primers and powder from 1993. They will divide us from within before they ever attempt to take us over from outside.
So true! and guess what

Probably similar to "red flag" laws/legislation here.

Which btw was just passed at a federal level through the budgeting process.
AVO here is a "Aprehended Violence Order" or "Intervention Order" depending on which court it comes from.
The entire statement is fictitious, nonetheless, I have been slapped with a 5 year AVO.
RIDICULUS!😡

Cheers.