I sure hope this is a joke

No new orders. Hodgdon did the same thing at the end of last year to catch up on some of the backlog.

Aaaand behavior such as this make shortages a lot worse, longer lasting and more expensive unfortunately.
vvvvvv Sorry not sorry
im not sorry and i won't/dont feel guilty.
ill continue to buy as much as i can when i can find it

I'm not worried about primer and powder hoarding. The increased demand and higher prices has already encouraged investment and new manufacturers to increase the supply. I heard a new primer manufacturing plant is opening this year. There are too few right now and the reloading supplies industry is way too monopolistic with Hodgedon buying up everything, they have us over a barrel.
I didn't hoard water and toilet paper at
The start of COVID. But today I'm a rolling gas hoarder. No actually I am a "Prepper". Every time I drive into town the gas price is 50-cents higher. I'm topping off my tank even at 3/4 full. The way the democrats are printing and spending money and the war on russia and fossil fuel. Better hold on tight, the ride is gonna get bumpy.

could be but at least I'm not worried about vista outdoors not making primers for the general public like a lot of people are.
I've also got about 250lbs of powder so i don't have to worry about hogdon or alliant suddenly deciding they are not going to
sell powder to the general public
Didn't I just read on this site somewhere about a new primer company opening in the US?

Thanks, it's appreciated.

Cheers.
I wish it was a joke!
Here in Australia, ANYONE can make a claim that you have done something bad, apply for an AVO and get it, which is what my now ex-wife has done with zero proof.
I am fighting it, but it is a losing battle.

Cheers.
Called red flag orders here in the US ,it can be done here just the same

Probably because of this kind of thing

I don`t blame people for being well supplied... I`m well supplied too by todays standard. I didn`t buy large amounts of primers, bullets, or powder when it was available, I have been buying a little here, and a little there for years. If I see a component I use I buy it and put it away. Sure glad I did in these times of need. I am not a hoarder by any means, I love to hunt and shoot, and have put together a small supply to get me by. my .02
I don't blame anyone either but I sure wouldn't be advertising it, Just Sayin

could be but at least I'm not worried about vista outdoors not making primers for the general public like a lot of people are.
I've also got about 250lbs of powder so i don't have to worry about hogdon or alliant suddenly deciding they are not going to
sell powder to the general public

Legend.gif

im not sorry and i won't/dont feel guilty.
ill continue to buy as much as i can when i can find it

I wish it was a joke!
Here in Australia, ANYONE can make a claim that you have done something bad, apply for an AVO and get it, which is what my now ex-wife has done with zero proof.
I am fighting it, but it is a losing battle.

Cheers.
Same here is some states. They call them red flag laws. It got a man killed in the state I just left because he chose to wear a sidearm in his home. Someone complained and they came for his guns and he wouldn't give them up

Last edited:
I guess it doesn't bother me when people stock up for a couple years when the shelves are stocked full, but it drives me nuts that we're 2 years in to shelves being empty and some people are still buying everything they can get their hands on with stockpiles of 10 years of supplies

Recent Posts