I sure hope this is a joke

All I know is that I've seen more reloading components, of all types for sale this year than I have in a long time. Perhaps companies are not exporting in order to meet the domestic demand.

Last time I bought primers, Obama was in office, and I paid $50/brick and thought was too much. Still have 22K rifle and pistol combined. I'll just shoot my junk wolf made ammo for now. Save the good stuff for things that count until sanity returns.

That looks like a sign anyone could have made up and posted on his reloading bench just to inspire him/her to buy more! LOL These are not fun time to be into reloading.
Still way better reloading than trying to buy ammo off the shelf. Many of those guys aren't shooting at all because they can't find it much less afford it.

It drives me nuts that we're 2 years in to shelves being empty and some people are still buying everything they can get their hands on with stockpiles of 10 years of supplies

What's worse is the guys that buy up everything in a nanosecond because they have computers set up to do it, and then sell the same stock at 10x the price on GB or other sites. It has become a big part of the problem IMO.

Some people defend this conduct by calling it "good ol' capitalism". I see it differently.

Move to Texas iffn you are coming.
California and NewMoscow are worse than Canada and Australia.

Lots of critters to hunt too in Texas,
and Aussies are welcome, especially if you are like Crocodile Dundee and have a big Bowie knife.🙂
It's Mexico-North or Mex-ilfornia.(aka California) I am hearing that Mex-North is going to change their flag from a bear to a sheep.

I just jumped online and bought 1000 CCI large rifle primers. Took 7 minutes to find and purchase them. So I'm not sure what all the churn is about in terms of these components not being available. I shoot about 3000 rounds of 308 on my own dime, not at work. I've never run out. Yes, there are days when certain items are not available but not a lot.
I'm very encouraged by what I've seen the last few months.

We'll have to start up our own official LRH primer company then…I have no money for capital investment nor the know how to safely mass produce explosives, this stupid idea is all I got haha.

Or we'll have to invent a "smokeless flintlock" that "don't need no primer"!

Half not joking I know a guy who is putting thoughts into such a thing.

Last time I bought primers, Obama was in office, and I paid $50/brick and thought was too much. Still have 22K rifle and pistol combined. I'll just shoot my junk wolf made ammo for now. Save the good stuff for things that count until sanity returns.
Same actually, after the Obummer era I learned my lesson. Every time I went anywhere with reloading components I bought something. I have done that for the last few years and it didn't take long to get a decent amount of reloading components. I won't advertise what I have, too many people on here are worried about what others do with their funds.