• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I predict that I am going to permanently BAN at least 10 more members very soon for complaining about SELLERS' PRICES.

Yes, this site has rules against hijacking thread, which I will follow. But now we can't exercise our basic rights allowed by our constitution of free speech? We cannot speak our displeasure of the housing market and economy going to crap and just need to chalk it up to capitalism?
You may live in the USA with the right to free speech, however this is a web forum with rules. There are probably places on the web that cater to social and political discussion. I believe the focus of this site is mainly hunting and shooting and those things related to such. I have come to really enjoy this place and it concerns me when folks want to drag the worlds non hunting related problems into it. That's all I have to say about that.

Yes, this site has rules against hijacking thread, which I will follow. But now we can't exercise our basic rights allowed by our constitution of free speech? We cannot speak our displeasure of the housing market and economy going to crap and just need to chalk it up to capitalism?
Your right to free speech doesn't apply in privately owned businesses, which is what this forum is.

Last edited:
You may live in the USA with the right to free speech, however this is a web forum with rules. There are probably places on the web that cater to social and political discussion. I believe the focus of this site is mainly hunting and shooting and those things related to such. I have come to really enjoy this place and it concerns me when folks want to drag the worlds non hunting related problems into it. That's all I have to say about that.
See post above....

The rules require prices to be stated by sellers but if you don't like the price do not buy but do not hijack the sellers' thread with criticism.

This price complaining and hijacking is getting ridiculous.

Just don't buy.

Do not hijack threads.

Stay out of the thread if you want to remain on LRH.
Well brother this is your playground and you made the rules do what you have to do, no hard feelings here

Last edited:
There sure is a lot of whining about other "people whining" here lately. What happened to keeping your mouth shut/comments to yourself as some members have posted in this thread and the other thread by the boss? Sure seems to be a lot of "do as I say not as I do" by some members.

Sure, rules are rules and they need to be enforced across the board. I'm man enough to know when I have crossed the line.

The boss has made his stance very clear and I can live with that. It's the "pot calling the kettle black" that continues to drive the wedge instead of bridge the gap. This goes for both sides as neither is innocent in that sense.

I've said my peace and will take a different approach to how I conduct business here.

I look at classifieds as someone wants to sell something and is not asking for an opinion for the sale so why do we feel the need to give one?

This isn't as much as about rules as it is the lack of respect for others rights that has left the room at times.

Basic personal censorship since the 50's.

Change the channel is about as basic as it gets. If you don't like what's playing change channel.

Sure. Start a new thread about it outside the classifieds….