I need to find information about getting a custom bullet manufactured

bmgcam

What I am looking for is a company that can assemble a bullet that is used in the Oilfield in a downhole tool. The bullet is a 45-70 Gov modified shell with a .22 blank at the primer. It is loaded with 48-32, 50-55 grains. The end has an aluminum cap to hold the powder. I have made this myself for personal use. Now there is a market to sell this to others. I have no idea on how to get manufacturing info to do it the correct way. And also the shipping of these to customer in the states. I figured that someone knows a small bullet manufacture that could assemble this for a fee and ship them to my customers.

Thanks,
Cameron

Hello,
here would be an address of a german hunter (physicist) who specialized on calculating high-spped precision bullets. He has an own manufacturer who makes the sophisticated copper bullets in small and large series.
you might find him very interested.
His e-mail address: [email protected] He also has huge internet pages, partially in english languag.
Please mention my name when contacting him

Best regards,
Torsten

I found a guy in Fl. that wants to do it. The market size is about 500-1000 per year.

Thanks,

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.