I need some H4350 powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
A rifle customer of mine is desperate to get some for his new .260 rifle.

Shoot ... Powder Valley had 1 and 8 lb containers of H4350 in stock last week. Leads me to think a big lot was recently sent to distributors recently, so I would think that somebody might have it in stock somewhere.

I'll keep my eyes out for it.

I've spotted a few pounds here in Western WA. Near Tacoma/Olympia.

Thanks, guys!

I am hoping for either a mail order source or a physical store along the I 90 corridor between Oshkosh, WI and western Wyoming where I am traveling in a week or so.

I have more of it than I need...at least 2, maybe 3 unopened 1 pound jugs (same lot) that I bought last year for a 30-06 that I no longer have...I'm using MRP in everything now.

I have no idea how to go about shipping powder, but I'm sure I can figure it out...

$32/pound plus all shipping costs and fees...thats what I paid for it....thats what I'll sell it for.

It won't go to waste either way, lol...I can use it in my 280 Ackley or her 270 Win in a pinch...but probably won't unless I do find myself in a pinch.

I was in three little shops in PA last week and they all had H4350, varget, H4831SC and just about every RL powder. So I think if you google gun shops on your route and stop in a few someone should have some.
These little shops all had a variety of primers and bullets (no 6.5 bullets of course) too.

If he is shooting bullets 130 gr and under, varget has been more accurate and very close on speed in several 260's and 6.5 creedmoors I have loaded for.

Hey, guys. We got some from ReladingUnlimited.

Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.