I need help

There is no way you can pull a bullet then reseat and get the exact same nk tension unless your about using none at all.
I dont like the bullet pullers that squeeze a bullet to pull one, except on my 17 stuff.
I've seen some put rings on bullets, kinetic puller when it matters, also use a shell holder because the collet sucks holding onto a case.

Frankford arsenal hand de primer
Grip-n-PullView attachment 498114
I modified my Grip n Pull with a broken shovel handle so it's easier on the hands. Even though it may scuff the bullet a little sometimes, it never affected my accuracy out to 1000 yds from my 6.5 Creedmore and 300WM.

Attachments

• 20190424_121801.jpg
    20190424_121801.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
Quite honestly, I didn't know you could deprime unfired primers and reuse them. Lern summitn new every day! @L.Sherm is right about the neck tension. I just pulled 8 rounds and upon reseating, they went an extra 10 thousandths into the case at the same die adjustment. I bumped them out a bit with the kinetic puller and manually seated them to my CBTO of 2.150" but I used them for sighters rather than for group/chrono testing. I hate having to get out the hammer!. "STOP THE HAMMERING"!!

I screwed up 20 rounds. I need to pull bullets, dump powder, and de-cap unfred primers. Who makes the best bullet puller and how do I de-cap unfired primers? Thanks

I've tried re-sizing primed brass after pulling bullets before, it frequently results in the primer being partially ejected. Then you can't get the brass out of the shell holder without removing the primer, you end up having to remove the primer anyway. Easier to just get them all out and be done with it. You might be able to just neck size them, but not full length sizing.
I have never had that problem before

I unloaded a batch of 6.5-284 about 50 to change primers and when pressing the primers out found primer material had come out of the cup so I would not trust them. Maybe for barrel break in

I screwed up 20 rounds. I need to pull bullets, dump powder, and de-cap unfred primers. Who makes the best bullet puller and how do I de-cap unfired primers? Thanks
Glad it's only 20. De-priming live primers is always risky. No manufacturer is going to tell you how to de-prime live primers. Full face shield, gloves, and ear plugs are mandatory. Go slow and take your time. If your only doing 20, any of the hammer type pullers will suffice for the job, not expensive. Invest in a collet puller if you have a big pile full to do. BTW, you'll have to resize the brass after you de-prime and pull the bullets. Check the case necks carefully for splits. You may have to trim the cases as they have a habit of stretching when you bull the bullets.The brass stretchs and deforms during the removal processes. I've done this dance for 1500 pieces of unfired LC brass I bought a couple of years ago from a contract cancelation. Only lost 4 cases during the pull down. Just be careful.

I recently received 2 box's of reloaded 300 win mag ammo as a gift and didn't know the reloader so I pulled all bullets with my brand new RCBS bullet puller and found it is much easier and don't marr the bullets like my Hornady bullet puller did.
I never remove good primers from a case.I remove bullet and powder and run the primed case through my Redding sizer with expander ball removed and it sizes the neck's as well,Then I had 40 primed cases to add to my favorite load.

After pulling the bullets, dumping the powder and leaving the primers installed, I don't remove the expander ball since it sizes the neck. I back the expander ball up enough so the primer removal pin does not contact the primer. The ball will still go inside the neck sizing it from the inside.

I modified my Grip n Pull with a broken shovel handle so it's easier on the hands. Even though it may scuff the bullet a little sometimes, it never affected my accuracy out to 1000 yds from my 6.5 Creedmore and 300WM.
I bought both pairs... can't get the mag set to pull a feather!