I love coyote hunting!

Discussion in 'Coyote Hunting - From 10 Yards to over 1,000 Yards' started by Sykes, Dec 23, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. kimberyote

kimberyote Well-Known Member

Great story! I love it when the bullet stays inside. Everything is so much cleaner do deal with. And it proves you have everything set properly. Bullet type, speed, etc..

2. jack the ripper

jack the ripper Previously Jack the Rippwr

Beautiful pic

3. Ohlongarm

Ohlongarm Well-Known Member

Looks good ,coyotes are my number one hunting specie,squirrels ,#2 ground hogs#3,turkeys #4,and deer #5,nice looking dogs there.

4. Boonechaser

Boonechaser Active Member

Very nice! Not been much of an actual coyote hunter but no matter what I’m hunting, if a yote shows up, I’m coyote hunting. Took 4 in November in one evening while stand hunting whitetail.

Sykes and Capt RB like this.
  5. Sykes

Sykes Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

I've killed 20 since I started this thread. Lost a few that are problay dead but I'm only counting ones I've put my hands on. The ones at night are starting to get smart when they see my light so most have been in the mornings. Sold 14 last tuesday and Killed 5 more last weekend.
    20200104_090237.jpg 20200111_113204.jpg Did him a favor with my 6mm creedmoor and a 108 ELDM

6. Ohlongarm

Ohlongarm Well-Known Member

Mighty fine hunting there,we're about toe to toe as far as kills,however your yotes put my easterns to shame,i'm taking the bulk of mine in the morning,good luck to you,keep pictures rolling.

Sykes likes this.