I killed at least two coyotes with one shot.

I'm guessing, this nursing female was dropped at daybreak responding to a chicken distress which she knows well, seeing as she killed several of mine in the last week or so. I'm not bothered as they were 16 months and I planned on replacing them this week with fresh layers. Bovan Browns best egg layer on the planet.
what cal. is the rifle ?

We've got the same problem in TN. I've got ranchers that want every one of them shot on sight, but it is illegal to kill them here. They have been seen attacking calves during birthing.
They are predatory a guy raises lambs and when the ewes drop a lamb he's seen the buzzards go in through the lambs rear end and pull the entrails out. He did a kill permit from the state . I have no livestock and they do me a service and they're fun to watch, they can peel a hide off better than a skinner.

One person's problem can be another person's problem solver . I had a mountain lion running some of my traps one year it would peal the skin off of animals and lick them clean leaving them attached to the bones by the nose .

This is a pic from this morning in Washington.
01874D42-979C-468D-9FDB-CFE0550C1C1C.jpeg
0CCE7DA6-E7FF-4773-AD90-5B353C558F0D.jpeg

Man I guess I need to check my reading glasses! That scared me as well I like to shoot a coyote every now and then.
What part of the state are you in? @338 dude and I are over in Hardin and wayne counties, and we run all over and hunt. If you ever want to get together and call a few, let one of us know, and we will plan an outing. We get after them at least a day or two a week.