I killed at least two coyotes with one shot.

What part of the state are you in? @338 dude and I are over in Hardin and wayne counties, and we run all over and hunt. If you ever want to get together and call a few, let one of us know, and we will plan an outing. We get after them at least a day or two a week.
I'm in Madison County and I would love to get out there with you guys. You are also a fan of the 6mm ARC. I have one but I have not put an optic on it YET.

I'm in Madison County and I would love to get out there with you guys. You are also a fan of the 6mm ARC. I have one but I have not put an optic on it YET.
We regularly hunt some big farms in parkers crossroads. We should schedule a hunt out there. Short drive for you. We've got about 5k acres there in a few different connected pieces of property. It's the coyote promise land.

That's an easy drive and I would love to meet up with you guys. Sounds like a great time.
We will probably be up there before the weekend is out. Maybe this evening even, although I haven't checked Bill's schedule.