I have a question about a Savage 110 7mag

victor3ranger

If I have a barreled action Savage 110 7mag that has no floor plate or magazine parts, can a ProMag stock and magazine solve this?
I haven't ever messed with Savage stuff much.

If I have a barreled action Savage 110 7mag that has no floor plate or magazine parts, can a ProMag stock and magazine solve this?
If you don`t get an answer here, I suggest you take your question to Savageshooters.com and go to the 110 subforum. Dave Hoback and/or Charlie b know pretty much everything there is to know concerning Savage rifles. Nice guys as well!

If you are referring to one of these, yes. YouTube has a few reviews/how-tos.
1710021915900.png

I considered this option on my .257 WBY (Savage 110 LA 7MM RM) but I went the MDT Oryx route instead.
1710022708786.jpeg

Last edited:
If you are referring to one of these, yes. YouTube has a few reviews/how-tos.
View attachment 552210
I considered this option on my .257 WBY (Savage 110 LA 7MM RM) but I went the MDT Oryx route instead.
View attachment 552217
That's a sexy stock 😊
What caliber and is yours a flat back receiver or round?
I see yours is a 7mag too 👍
If I went the same route you did what exactly do I need to know to order the correct one?

That's a sexy stock 😊
What caliber and is yours a flat back receiver or round?
I see yours is a 7mag too 👍
It's .257 WBY, it is round and has an accutrigger.
1710033226365.jpeg

1710033259957.jpeg

If I went the same route you did what exactly do I need to know to order the correct one?
Just ensure it is for Savage LA and whatever bolt release (top or bottom) configuration you have. I wish mine were a top release; the bottom bolt release is PIA. Good luck!

It's .257 WBY, it is round and has an accutrigger.
View attachment 552319
View attachment 552320

Just ensure it is for Savage LA and whatever bolt release (top or bottom) configuration you have. I wish mine were a top release; the bottom bolt release is PIA. Good luck!
When you order the stock is the drop mag stuff already included?
The one I am getting is a flat back receiver and has the top release for the bolt.