Huskemaw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Huskemaw?

I figured something to lighten the mood would not hurt. I always get a chuckle out of that

We OEM'd our G7 model through Nightforce because of the QC process. For the 5.5-22 NXS line, critical components are manufactured in the US and shipped to Japan for assembly. Assembled product is delivered to Idaho, and run through the worlds toughest Quality Control process. Every scope. This stringent set of standards has pushed the evolution of the design and manufacturing process. They've even had to send guys to Japan to teach them how to assemble correctly (they were getting tired of fixing everything). QC and mfg techniques is what sets this product apart.

You can buy scopes in the US that are made by the same guys for $200 bucks. Does that mean that it is as good as Nightforce? Again back to QC, each NF scope passes a resolution test that is as stringent as anyone in the industry.

As far as profit, we have significantly smaller profit margins on the new scope program, but it does have a better value for our customer.

We are providing the quality of product now with G7 that I always wanted to with Huskemaw, but was limited because the marketing budget was too big. Comparatively, Nightforce spends pennies on advertising, because they invested in quality. Obviously, long term this is the right way to go. Is the extra $ worth it? Yes.

If you want a budget LR scope, check out the new HS Series from Vortex in the LR configuration.

We OEM'd our G7 model through Nightforce because of the QC process. For the 5.5-22 NXS line, critical components are manufactured in the US and shipped to Japan for assembly. Assembled product is delivered to Idaho, and run through the worlds toughest Quality Control process. Every scope. This stringent set of standards has pushed the evolution of the design and manufacturing process. They've even had to send guys to Japan to teach them how to assemble correctly (they were getting tired of fixing everything). QC and mfg techniques is what sets this product apart.

You can buy scopes in the US that are made by the same guys for $200 bucks. Does that mean that it is as good as Nightforce? Again back to QC, each NF scope passes a resolution test that is as stringent as anyone in the industry.

As far as profit, we have significantly smaller profit margins on the new scope program, but it does have a better value for our customer.

We are providing the quality of product now with G7 that I always wanted to with Huskemaw, but was limited because the marketing budget was too big. Comparatively, Nightforce spends pennies on advertising, because they invested in quality. Obviously, long term this is the right way to go. Is the extra $ worth it? Yes.

If you want a budget LR scope, check out the new HS Series from Vortex in the LR configuration.

wow really you would not even recommend a scope you promoted so highly for so long .you would recommend a vortex over your old scope:rolleyes: oh you do make there turrets for them dont you:).

you would not even recommend a scope you promoted so highly for so long
wow, some of you guys are amazing in your rudeness and abrasiveness.

BUDGET means lower price, if you want a scope for 350 to 500 (instead of 1150 to 1800) try the Vortex HS because it really does a nice job in that price range.

Frankly, I've had it with some of you in this thread. Shape up or ship out.

On your new show are you guys using the vortex spotter thought i saw one might be mistaken though. I am really impressed with the nomad spotting scope i got and some time would like to move up to thier top line one. I would love to try the new g7 but for some reason my wife thinks out kids college fund is more important :)

The object here, as i see it, is to help everyone be as efficient and capable as they can with the equipment they have. I have seen many folks with high dollar stuff that never use it or never become very adept at using it. I would sooner see someone with a $200 scope out using it and trying to get better than the previous. There are those that have killed more game than all the rest of us put together with rifles and scopes that some of us wouldn't be seen with because they didn't cost enough. Egos sometimes get in the way.

i apologize len i thought i read hd series not hs, hd series start at 1500$ so you see why i ask the question & thats all it was meant at is a question.even still i dont think iam out of line asking why he would recomened it. i had no intetion of trying to be rude sorry if it came off that way.

He has a point. Kind of curious what the shortfalls in his mind were with the Husky, again, something he was intimately involved with. Business is business, not trying to flame. Just trying to get some non BOTW kool-aid feedback from someone that used to sell the product. I could be wrong, but I think that is what 6.5 was getting at. Its a more than fair question.

hey guys, i read the first page and the last so idk if anyone has already said this but i have only seen through a husky and i thought it was alright for starters, didnt get to see it in action, deffinitely not leupold or nightforce quality though. on a 0 moa mount go with Greybull Precisions' custom leupold. it has the 1/3 MOA adjustments that gives it (as well as the husky's)the ability to dope 1000 yrds, plus a calibrated turret from leupold's custom shop, but of coarse leupold quality. i have one on my Rampro STP 6.5-284. absolutley awsome! kinda surprised leupold doesnt offer as a standard offering. Oh! and lastly- arron davidson and his brother who are the engineers at BOTW are now using the G7 scope which is a nightforce scope with a calibrated turret- no other alterations! If you're pressed out to 1K and beyond-Leupold, Nightforce, and US Optics all the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts