Huskemaw, a thing of the past

Sooo now 1/4 MOA clicks are better? I just got done hearing that 1/3 moa was so much better. Does this mean the 7mm mag does not out preform the 30-378 at 1000 yards anymore? My whole long range world is crashing in. :D:D
Actually the new scope looks awesome. Probably a good move for them.

It looks like a regular nxs to me with more junk written on the nob. Why not a drop chart taped to the side of gun somewhere? I wonder how much more $ these are than standard nxs?

It looks like a regular nxs to me with more junk written on the nob. Why not a drop chart taped to the side of gun somewhere? I wonder how much more $ these are than standard nxs?

The order now box says $1864, really not bad when you look at that it is a zero stop with high speed turrets. The parallax and windage knobs are also shorter with a covered windage which may be nice and more than likely a proprietary reticule. This could be one of the most versatile optics out there, in a Nightforce package I would think it's going to go gang buster!.

Thats really alot better price than what i was expecting not much more than a bare nxs! I am sorry but i still like my nobs in 1/4 instead of yardage , to many variables changing all the time but thats just me . i do like the option off covering wind nob when in a scabbard.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.