Hunting knives

Dskiper

hi, I would like to recommend a really great item(knife). I got a "Muelula"brand "hunter". It was under 200$.high price for some but I say you get what you pay for!! I like nice knives so I have started to collect penknives made buy Case& Swiss Army. anyway the Muela makes many(made in Spain) models. I have a cherished Ruana knife (veitmam era maker) as was loveless,kabar,bone,etc.. anyway this Muela is very good and the sheath is better than most. I have a Case XXX 6" sheath knife my father bought me in 1968 that has dressed @ least 75 deer+ and never been sharpened!! look @ the Muela brand knives. D skiper

my purchase was on e-bay. look on "hunting sheath knives=6" or more. also the"black jack" brand $$.my muela is a rather wide blade but can't wwait to use it. sharpest knife I've seen!! don't know how to do pics yet w/new phone!! Dskiper

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.