How to get exbal back

bobcat trapper

I have used Exbal on a ibm workpad c500 for a couple of years love the program never had any real trouble with it. I went to the range today turned the IBM on and no exbal anymore not sure how or why it was deleted. Anyone know how to get it back? I bought the IBM with the software on it off ebay a couple years ago.

I looked at the original site (Perry-Systems - Ballistic Calculator Software), and when I clicked on the "Order Exbal" button, I got a message that the domain was for sale!

However, in digging around some more, I found a page at The ExBal Ballistic Program that indicates a method of getting the program by snail mail. Perhaps that will help.

It's interesting to note that the original site shows versions up to 2010 and ends there.

I saw a reference in an old thread about using this program with various ballistic reticles to produce a drop chart to show yardages at various magnifications. It seemed like a handy way to use this type reticle. When I looked for the program I found that it was no longer available. What program or site would you guys recommend if this program is no longer available?

On the same subject... I can no longer load/ sync my exbal onto another PPC... I called NightForce and talked to a tech... he told me that Gerald Perry had passed on and they No
longer have the rights to sell the NF Ballistic software...

I really like the Exbal Software ... can someone help me get a copy... as my original copy no
longer works.... Cannot seem to find the "CAB" file on my version ....

Trying to sync onto a Dell X50v and not having success... Not asking for anyone to do anything underhanded.... just help getting My copy to work ... Or get/Buy another copy that will work for me... Thank You

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.