How accurate is EXBAL?

Probably not.
The key is to confirm several times what your drops are, at varying distances and make your drop chart from that.

I do almost all of my shooting from the same spot or area.

Will the BP change enough to be a problem ?

I'm at 2700 feet in Virginia. I'm going to get a meter later but right now I have my left arm in a cast. I think it my effect my shooting more than the BP. I can do pretty good but it is a pain,

Thanks,Keith

Document your drops required each time and make notes: cloudy, bright sunshine, tail-wind approx MPH, head-wind approx MPH, etc.
The longer the distance the more all the little things matter.

My 338 RUM done by Hart Barrels is a lot more forgiving than my 308 Armalite. The Armalite shoots better than it has a right to. It is 2488 with a 190 MK and the Rum is 3100 with a 250 GK or MK. It's just with an extra 612 FPS of velocity you can make a little more of a mistake. I don't shoot the Run under 800 yards and seldom at 800 a waste of barrel on a short shot,

Thanks,Keith

I got to get a log or a Sniper log book any recommendations ? Using just the 338 RUM I never needed one it was close enough at 1133 or less, or I got lucky on the BP,

Thanks,Keith

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.