How many shots until peak accuracy?

How many shots after a barrel scrub, on an already broken in barrel, to reach peak accuracy again?

• Total voters
I do a 10sht break-in with Tubb FF, and I don't get a change in MV later.
Perhaps one reason is my constant cleaning right back to white metal. This, whether I shoot 50 shots or 1.
After cleaning, I wash & dry out the bore with alcohol and dry pre-foul with WS2 (tungsten). That's when I put the gun back in the safe, ready for next use, where my 1st shot will be as good as any to follow.

My factory barrels take 15+ shots before they are shooting again due to poor manufacturing. Aftermarket barrels come back right away.
Factory barrels tend to be picky with loads where as aftermarket barrels shoot everything well and some stuff exceptional.
Sounds like fire laughing is in ordered for that one.

It truly depends on where the barrel is in it's life....a fresh barrel with minimal fire cracking will come in quicker than one that has been scrubbed down to the bare metal with 1200 rounds on it. And for those that say zero fouling shots before a accuracy change or poi shift at distance I call BS.

In my opinion rifles and they're barrels are as different as people, I started reloading in 1971, back then we would dip A bore brush in the bottle of bore cleaner, hoppies Num9 but the good stuff with Nitrobenzene and 10 or 12 passes and patch dry was good enough, and we cleaned from the muzzle end,
To answer the question between dad brother and I we have 28 rifles in 16 calibers, some are factory barreled, some are custom barreled from pacnor, blackstar, shilen, douglas, Apex, and bauska, some are chromemoly some are stainless, several require no fouling shots, both factory and custom, and both chromemoly and stainles, some are off by only a inch or so, others by quite a bit more, but usually less than 2 inches, one a 338 win a ruger 77 purchased in 1975, once better cleaning solvents were discovered I discoveredI f I clean that barrel down to bare metal it requires 6 or 7 shots to restore accuracy, this gun will hold a inch or less for 5 shots either the 250 gr Sierra or partition as well as the 200 gr ballistic tip, so one this gun i only clean it with hoppes, another a 220 swift, that loves the old nosler 60 gr solid base, again a ruger 77 sportter purchased in 90, this gun with no fouling will hold 6/10ths for 15 rounds, three five shot groups, the 4th group will open to a inch plus the 5th twice that, so I clean the barrel every time I shot more than 3 rounds thru it, I use this gun for coyotes, along with a 25 06 and a 17 rem, I've never fired 15 rounds thru that gun on a coyote safari so why change anything, so with the exception of the one 338 I always fire a single fouler just because,