How many rifles does your wife think you own?

Rhovee

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only low life out there that either lies about how much rifles cost, or how many you have. My wife currently thinks I have (1) rifle and it's magically changed colors and size from year to yesr. I actually have had (6) customs in 2 years and currently have (3). So let's hear it. I know I am not the only one who keeps the spouse in the dark about rifle cost/quantity.

Are you crazy , this is a topic that should never be brought up on any forum at anytime. Was this some kind of dare or just a bad joke? My
Wife has deposited every one of my paycheck for the last 25 years. I've managed to make a little extra money on the side building a fence or twenty something, fixing up a truck or ten, buying this or that and turning it over making making a little extra. Made extra money for vacations, things for my wife and kids, but I've also picked up a few firearms every year. Winchester pre 64 mod 70's, the fewest I picked up in a year was 2 and the most in a year was 8 some are real nice a few Super Grades neat calibers most are shooters in standard calibers. I like to think she doesn't know but she is really really smart, not sure why she picked me. But I would never put them all in one spot for fear she might take a count and then come looking for me with some questions I may not want to answer! So I ask one more time ARE YOU CARZY?

I tell her about every one, but that doesn't mean she has any clue that a barrel 2 months ago plus an action last month and a stock in a couple months makes a gun. But for ever 2-3 I buy for me I buy her one, and let me tell you value wise, hers are worth way more than what I've spent on mine

My wife knows about mine. She knows I have a collection, and that I get a few new ones each year. As long as they are in the safe, hers has plenty of ammo loaded and I don't do dumb stuff, she's quite alright with it. Now I may not tell her when I upgrade a scope or buy a new stock, but I treat her just like the ATF, anytime I buy a new gun I let her know.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.