How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I was looking around for some picatinnay rails for a long range pistol
re-modification and somehow the pixels gathered themselves at your site and here I am. I am enjoying what I've read and seen and as I am at the bottom of the Totem Pole at LRH I would appreciate your kindness and understanding as I "come along" with your assistance.

Note: The picatinny rails will be for the .22 Ruger with the 10" barrel shown below. Any suggestions where I might purchase two 10" pieces, one ~ 4.6" piece all with a 1/2" radius on the bottom and full width mounting lugs(no cut outs down the center line of the rail) or else the above lengths with flat bottoms and about .300" dimension from the inside of the radius to the top of the rail? Your suggestions are appreciated!! Oh, though it is a 'short' distance in this company, the pistols abilities at 100 yds are admirable.

ARAT454

Attachments

• 200_0084.JPG
    200_0084.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 75
I was looking for information on sighting in rifles,scope mounting,optics. trying to find the tried and true information to help me in learning to shoot the firearms whether it be rifles or handguns. Living in a remote area of alaska where only small planes land on a gravel airport its priceless to find information regarding
all this website has to offer . I would like to say a big thank you to the owner of this website. :)

I have been lurking for some time now. Can't remember what got me here the first time

lightbulb Just decided to join and see if I can contribute.

In seymour texas, lots of reading landed me here. I shoot 6.5x47 lapua. Looking forward to learning all I can.

searching the web, I've been reading and learning lots on your site and love it! I recently purchased a 300 rum and tried shooting Nosler Custom with 180gr accubond the recoil is remarkable I don't have a brake on it yet, I think this gun should be shooting 220 grs or something that's whats I bought it for any way, witch Factory ammo works the best?
I will be reloading for it in the future, that will be another story i'd like to use Bergers for that.

It all started with the show best of the west, I was hooked from the get go, the long range shooting was unreal to watch and I now believe it works, because I've recently purchased a huskema scope and the rest is history.

Last edited:
Just surfing for info on .270AI. Would like to know what twist for 130 grain bullets.
Thanksgun)

Found you while searching for long range shooting info.
I shot past 300yds for the 1st time about 4 months ago(jumped straight to 600yds!) I cant get enough!
Im in north Florida

Looks like most of us goggled something or the other and found this site. Been reading a lot of info for sometime now. Finally joined. Thanks for the site and thank you everyone for the shared thoughts and info.