How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Awesome sight. Found a link to it while I was searching hunting rifles on Rokslide. Thanks for the raffle opportunities-appreciated.
DK-Idaho

Re: How did you find us here at LRH.com? Seeking LR accuracy in the LONE STAR STATE

In recognition of the software at LRH that always prompts for an initial post - prompts which I have politely disregarded over the years when I visit seeking informed posts before making a purchase. Fortunately, I frequently find the info I am seeking. THANKS.
Hear as follows in the lyrical sensibilities of MICK JAGGER a la " SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL"
" Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of the LONE STAR STATE
Been around firearms for a long long time
I choose reliable , repeatable accuracy in my firearms, to suit my hunting tastes! "

Following these few lines , I will return to reading the posts and other threads on the subject of the 325 WSM. Right now I am trying to be persuaded that the 325 WSM will be around for another 10 years. gun)
lightbulb Oh ! By the way I found out about LRH a while back when I was convincing myself that my shooting skills and range access are ready for the 338 lapua magnum. It feels real good to reload because as of recent months any factory 338 LM ammo is about as hard to get my hands on as Black Hills.

This is my first post, looking forward to reading all the info.

I found you guys when I googled "long range target shooting" :)

Just bought my first rifle... a used browning bl-22 grade II with a simmons 4X28 scope. My dad had a Grade I on the farm when I was growing up and it was a lot of fun, so I had to get one of my own... now I'm infected with the idea of target shooting.

Looking for answer on how to integrate muzzle velocity changes due to ammo temperature into my trajectory charts so I don't have to carry my PDA everywhere.

Found your site and saw the Extreme Long Range Forum.

Tried to leave question in the Extremen Long Range Forum but was blocked - so here I am.

Word of mouth from a friend who does not hunt much but likes to shot long range. I am a hunter who recently purchased a 338lapua. I have been into guns, hunting and reloading for 30 years. That is the short version of my story. So far I am very impressed with the info on this site

Was searching the web for torque specs for actions and this site came up i started reading and became addicted great site thanks

tundra1gary,
I was origionally looking for information on long range shooting with the .300 RUM SPS and found some information from your members on this site that was helpful.

How Do YOU Do,

My name is Walter Crouse I was earlier member and some how got dropped from the listing. I live in Cailfornia hunt here and other states. I was lucky to get a California Elk tag. The tag took 9 years to get, very few elk in california. More people than hunting animals. I target shoot and reload . Rifle and pistol reloading. Problem getting reloading powders and primers also rifle brass is hard to get. gun)

Lots and lots of different web searches drove me here. Thus the lurking. Thus the joining.

Like I need another expensive hobby. :)