Estate sale finally pays off

Nice score! Those shot bags and CCI primers are from the 1980s. When I retired from Border Patrol a couple years back I found 4000 CCI 200s in a camo boat bag which spent about 18 years in my Hot-r than-hell Laredo Texas attic. Everyone of them worked as advertised. I'm still shooting them.
Good to see another PA on here. Class 398. Making plans for retirement next year.

God, I see you work miracles for others, I would just like a small one for myself
So I did have a little miracle, finding 150 gr Swift scirocco bullets was almost impossible. Went on GB, a guy was selling a new box of 100. Got them here and it was the same lot number as the ones I had. It's the little things.

I have yet to see guns other than old above the fireplace ones.
It does make you think though. As we were leaving I asked my wife what she would do with all my stuff if I passed. She had no idea what anything is worth. Feel like I should make an inventory and cost….but then she may find out the "real" price of some of my toys and I can't afford her to know that!
My biggest fear is that my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Not my quote, but a good one.

out here it seems all estate sales are handled by a commercial auctioneer and you spend all day only to see people bid stupid high dollars on items, not worth the time

Picked up a Dillon 550 and MEC 600 Jr Setup 2 weeks ago at a garage sale. $400 for everything. Not pictured is all the brass (big box full, mostly .357) & some cast bullets. It's worth looking sometimes.....
IMG_7715.jpg
IMG_7726.jpg

What I did find a little odd was he had all sorts of shotgun reloading wads / shot cards / lead shot but no hulls / shotgun primers or shotgun reloading presses? I guess maybe it all sold before I got there but didn't see it in the initial estate sale photos.