How canting affects your point of impact

Hi everyone, new member here, thanks for having me! I started a YouTube channel in February, and my latest video might be really helpful to long-range hunters. Check it out, and please consider subscribing if you want to support a new PewTube channel! http://bit.ly/prc-005
Welcome to LRH, and enjoy!

Your video is well done, and thanks for sharing. I love your shooting buddy.

Ed

Excellent topic for all of us long range hunters. Most of us use levels, but there a few holdouts. Great job on the video. Maybe an idea for a future video is get a few different shooters together and get them behind the rifle in a typical mountain hunting situation, then see how closely they can "eyeball" level,

Last edited:
Excellent topic for all of us long range hunters. Most of us levels, but there a few holdouts. Great job on the video. Maybe an idea for a future video is get a few different shooters together and get them behind the rifle in a typical mountain hunting situation, then see how closely they can "eyeball" level,
Thanks Tony, I appreciate you taking the time to watch it. Thanks for the idea - that's going on the list!

Thanks Ed! Looks like a terrific forum here. Bear is great company in the mountains.
Yes, Sir, lots of good folks here. LOL! That would make an interesting situation when you call him out in the mountains with others that don't know you guys. I have a Thor, a Karelian Bear Dog, that keeps my wife and my company in our wilderness adventures.

Ed

Yes, Sir, lots of good folks here. LOL! That would make an interesting situation when you call him out in the mountains with others that don't know you guys. I have a Thor, a Karelian Bear Dog, that keeps my wife and my company in our wilderness adventures.

Ed
There are lots of large, rugged parks here in Metro Vancouver, and I have gotten concerned looks when he wanders off and I call "Bear!" lol

Hi everyone, new member here, thanks for having me! I started a YouTube channel in February, and my latest video might be really helpful to long-range hunters. Check it out, and please consider subscribing if you want to support a new PewTube channel! http://bit.ly/prc-005
Nice video looking forward to checking out more content I subscribed