How canting affects your point of impact

Well done. Thank you putting that together. Now I need to get at least 2 of those levels...Dang it! Welcome from Ohio.
Cheers man, they're not cheap but they're worth the money. I didn't want to say this in the video, but I did find a knockoff that I bought a few of after buying two of the genuine ones at a cost of CAN$560. The knockoffs cost... are you sitting down? CAN$16 each (USD$13), and the quality is incredible. Very, very nice action, just as repeatable and almost as tactile, and I even put it in the freezer to see if they used water instead of oil. It didn't freeze. Very impressive. Found 'em on eBay.

Cheers man, they're not cheap but they're worth the money. I didn't want to say this in the video, but I did find a knockoff that I bought a few of after buying two of the genuine ones at a cost of CAN$560. The knockoffs cost... are you sitting down? CAN$16 each (USD$13), and the quality is incredible. Very, very nice action, just as repeatable and almost as tactile, and I even put it in the freezer to see if they used water instead of oil. It didn't freeze. Very impressive. Found 'em on eBay.
What brand are they ?